DENSO’s proprietary turbine pump technology delivers the highest sustained fuel pressures in the industry, and this is why our pumps are chosen as standard equipment by the world’s most demanding OEMs, especially for their premium vehicles.
DENSO’s open-vane impeller is more efficient than competitor’s closed-vane impellers. Our ultra-efficient design yields low amperage requirements to ensure optimum flow rates are maintained over time.
DENSO carefully balances every unit to guarantee the quietest operation possible. The armature in a DENSO fuel pump is precision balanced at 3,000 rpm, and then spun again at 8,000 rpm to minimize noise and vibration. Many competitors do not balance their armature at all.
Other Key Features of DENSO Solution Modules
- DENSO's proven turbine fuel pump technology
- 2x2 to 1x4 harness conversion pigtail included
- Upgraded fuel pressure sensor
- Upgraded sender card with 5-finger wiper
- External compression springs reduce the possibility of chaffing the reservoir
- Tests have proven DENSO Fuel Pumps offer more than triple the lifetime with the same flow performance -
- and half the power consumption of competitive fuel pumps