Vacuum and desiccants keep material dry
• Plastic container with built-in vacuum pump is ideal for drying, preserving, storing, and even shipping samples.
• Vacuum pump built into the top removes air with manual strokes
• Rubber O-ring-sealed cover maintains vacuum
• Achieves a vacuum of better than 200” of water (15” of mercury)
• Release button allows air into the container to remove lid
• Vacuum-indicating button confirms interior vacuum
• Dial hygrometer displays 0 to 100% relative humidity with a resolution of 2% RH
• Perfect for storing chemicals, powders, tissues, plant sections, electronics, and weighing samples
Includes Fisherbrand Sample Humidity Sponge* Desiccant drying packets
Length x width: 21.6 x 16.5 cm
CIMB (MY LABORATORIES SERVICES)
WITHIN 1 WEEK FOR STOCK, 2-3 MONTHS IF NON-STOCK
Return policy : subject to review, please check on the spot before accepting
EQUIPMENT 1 YEARS AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT.