100% brand new and high quality
Bright nozzle and display screen for ultimate visibility in low light or night
digital display instantly and clearly shows exact reading, eliminating the conjecture of analog gauges
the seals nozzle for valve stem for fast and accurate measurements
Simple push-button control puts the device on and selects the desired range
turns off automatically after 30 seconds to save battery
Ergonomic design fits comfortably to the hand and features a soft, non-slip surface for a secure grip
how to operate the digital manometer:
1. Press the button and select PSI or BAR setting with LCD backlight for easy use at night.
2. Place the dipstick nozzle on the tire valve. press firmly to ensure a good seal and prevent escaping air.
3. Hold gauge on the faucet until the LCD display locks.
4. Remove the gauge quickly from the valve and read the pressure.
5. Gauge will automatically turn off 30 seconds after use.
6. Gauge can be turned off manually by pressing the button down for more than 3 seconds.
Four Measurement Ranges: PSI: 0-150, Bar, KPA, Kgf / cm2
Graduation: 0.5 PSI
Power Source: One Battery CR2032 3V Lithium Coin and Three LR44 1.5V Batteries Button (All Included)