Double Chrome-plating Head Metal Sheet Nibbler Cutter Drill Tool with Iron Box
This Double Head Sheet Nibbler Cutter is a practical cutting tool powered by electric and pneumatic drills (speed: between 1500 - 3000rpm). It can cut metal sheets, such as steel, copper, aluminum, stainless steel and other thin metal plates. It is easy to install and operate. Just simply insert the drive shaft in the chuck of your drill and tighten the chuck, exactly like putting in a drill bit. When you start up the drill and the nibbler will be ready to cut. It will be a helpful tool for cutting sheet metal and corrugated metal roof sheets.
- With compact size, it is easy to operate and labor-saving.
- Chrome-plating cutting head, Wear-resisting and anti-rust.
- Ergonomic handle design makes it easy to hold.
- 360 degree adjustable cutting head is practical for using.
- It can be used for straight line cutting and curve cutting.
- It has excellent cutting effect without any burrs and edges.
- Suitable for car maintenance and metal sheet productions.
- With an iron storage box, easy to storage the cutter and other accessories
Minimum cutting diameter: 24mm
Maximum cutting capacity: 1.8mm (steel plate), 1.0mm (stainless steel plate), 2mm (copper / aluminum / plastic / fibreboard plate)
- The drill, bits and other objects are not included.
- When using the tool, please pay attention to personal safety.
- This is not a toy. Please keep children away from it.
- Make sure the tool is installed and fixed correctly before using.
Package weight: 0.88 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 19.00 x 11.00 x 5.50 cm / 7.48 x 4.33 x 2.17 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Nibbler Cutter, 1 x Plastic Handle, 1 x Spare Nibbler Die, 1 x Wrench, 1 x Spare Nibbler Punch
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.