This precious Dzi Beads bracelet is strung with natural citrine beads to strengthen the power of the DZI. The powerful Dzi Bead Bracelet is a fusion of TWO types of Tibetan Dzi beads, namely the Dragon Eye Dzi Bead and the OLD 9-Eyes Dzi Bead.
This combination makes this precious Dzi Bead one of the most powerful Dzi Bead bracelets that ever exist, wearer be sure to look forward for a huge increase in wealth, good luck, prosperity and protection in the future while wearing this fabulous Dzi Bead bracelet. This special dzi bead bracelet will brings great money luck, unlimited of wealth, prosperity and gain longevity to its owner/wearer.
Chant the Six Syllables mantra to further enhance its effects.
Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum (repeat 108 times)
Dragon Eye Dzi
Dragon Eye is the King of the Dzi. It represents the most precious and powerful of all of the Dzi. This Dzi can bring happiness, wealth and prosperity to its owner. It can also help in overcoming negativity and protects the wearer from people with bad intentions.
While this Dzi helps to increase your wealth, it also helps cultivate compassion and a willingness to help your fellow men. Wearing this Dzi helps to widen your perception and vision of life which is why it is also known as the “window to wisdom”. Wearing this Dzi together with Citrines enhances the benefits of achieving the 9 merits. (Compassion, glory, everlasting brightness, fame, dignity, authority, control, reputation and the removal of obstacles)
The item can be used as a gift for your family members and close friends.
Note: This bracelet comes with a gift box.
Ancient Tibetan Dzi
For thousands of years, Tibetans have viewed Dzi as a living gemstone. It is meant for devout worship and is reverently kept and passed down over generations. The ancient Dzi absorbs cosmic energy from the universe, hence it can guard against misfortune and brings blessings, stabilizes blood pressure, increases the internal 'qi', gives good fortune and bliss. Till now, Dzi enjoys great popularity around the world, and it is a revered sacred charm for protection, worship, health, as well as a symbol of wealth.
Place of Origin and Legend
Dzi is not only a very rare and precious gemstone, it is also one of the seven treasures in Tibetan Buddhism. The main places of origin are Western Tibet, Eastern Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim, Ladakh and certain regions in the Himalayas. Dzi has been around for 2000 to 2500 years. According to legend, Dzi is actually a “God’s treasure” which has descended to earth and was discovered by the Tibetans. Hence the Tibetans still regard Dzi as the “heavenly stone”.
Stories on the origin of Dzi varies, one account has it that it flowed from a stream in Ngari; another believed that it was the treasure of the Azha Kingdom, Tibet; yet others thought it was one of the gemstones in the treasury of the Tagzig Kingdom. It is also said to be the celestial essence from Manjushri Bodhisattva's previous incarnate (Manjushri Buddha); some believed it was made by Asura; it is even said to be made from meteorites that plummeted down to earth. According to another legend, the compassionate Vajravarahi Buddha let Dzi descended to earth to stop the spreading of epidemic because it possessed the power to guard against evil. What can be verified is, although modern technology can replicate the appearance of Dzi, it is unable to reproduce the strong magnetic energy that Dzi possess. Neither can it replace the religious belief passed down over the generations. Hence, judging from its unique quality and extensive historical value, Dzi is very valuable.
The earliest record of Dzi in China’s history is in the Tang Dynasty. When Princess Wencheng married Tibetan King Songtsen Gampo, the most expensive betrothal gift was a Buddha statue built according to the image of the 12 year old Jowo Sakyamuni. It was brought to Tibet all the way from Chang'an. The Buddha's diadem, cape, decorative strap and robe were splendidly adorned with various pearls, agates, turquoises, corals and hundreds of various Dzi, including three Nine-eyed Dzi beads, Triple-eyed Dzi beads, Double-eyed Dzi beads, Tiger-tooth & Longevity Dzi beads and others. This Buddha statue is currently placed in Lhasa, Jokhang Monastery. Hence, we can see that Dzi beads have been used as offerings to Buddha; not only are they sacred, but they are also rare and precious.
Dzi Bead is the Tibetans' Most Precious Living Gemstone
The Tibetans regard Dzi bead as the most precious living gemstone and it is the treasure offered to the royal family generations after generations. In Tibet, the ancient pure Dzi beads can be used for mortgage purposes in Banks or the City’s Credit Bureau. Therefore, to the Tibetans, Dzi bead is no different from cash. Because of their small size, they are easy to maintain and carried around, the royalty and the rich will exchange their domesticated animals, land and money for them. It is also not uncommon to see expensive goods being exchanged for Dzi beads.
Dzi bead is an essential ornament in a Tibetan lady’s adulthood and marriage ceremony. The quantity and quality of the Dzi beads can reveal the wealth of the family. Besides that, Dzi Bead is also a precious medical ingredient in many Tibetan medical dictionaries.
Dzi bead is the Tibetan’s most precious amulet. It is believed that devout worship of the Dzi Bead can remove hindrance of karma, receive blessings, prevention against stroke, guard against evil, improves vitality and increase wealth.
Strong Magnetic Energy
Dzi Beads possess nature's cosmic magnetic energy. According to a scientific study, Japanese researchers discovered that Dzi Beads contain 14 elements from Mars.
The hardness of Dzi is 7 to 8.5 on the Moh’s hardness index, slightly below the African diamond, which has an index of 10. Crystal’s magnetic wave is 4 volts whereas Tibetan’s Dzi Bead gives off 13 volts, 3 times more than crystal. The magnetic energy emitted by Dzi Bead is very gentle and is suitable to be placed at any human parts. It is perceived to be able to regulate blood circulation and reduce illnesses.
Benefits for the Wearer
Dzi Bead is an eons-old antique, yet it remains fashionable. Its different pattern is an ideal trendy ornament for the young and is also suitable for all ages. But most importantly, besides wearing it for protection purposes, the magnetic energy from the Dzi can regulate the body’s blood and 'qi' circulation, balance the body’s yin yang and five elements, improves the body’s immunity system and henceforth, achieve overall improvement in one's health. The effects are similar to acupuncture. It can improve the health of those suffering from heart diseases, high blood pressure and diabetes as well as reduce various symptoms like poor blood circulation, blocked nose, sprains, insomnia and aching bones.
Last Updated @ 8/18/2016 9:53:19 PM
Buy with confidence
|po****||188828663||5/11/2017 11:31:00 AM||Fast delivery. Will buy again|
|po****||191100345||5/11/2017 11:31:00 AM||Fast delivery. Will buy again|
|po****||191100347||5/11/2017 11:31:00 AM||Fast delivery. Will buy again|
|po****||191936174||5/11/2017 11:31:00 AM||Fast delivery. Will buy again|
|ch****||184990738||5/3/2017 1:01:00 PM||Terbaik|
|ch****||187436122||5/3/2017 1:01:00 PM||Terbaik|
|Em****||174517832||3/15/2017 3:05:00 PM||Good Quality Item you can count on.|
|Em****||162009299||3/15/2017 3:05:00 PM||Good Quality Item you can count on.|
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
- To ensure your order reach you safe and sound, we use Airpak Express to handle all our shipments. Express 2 - 3 business days delivery within anywhere in Malaysia. Airpak Express has the Track and Trace system that allow you to track your shipment online from the point of pick-up until the point of delivery for all your orders. You will receive an e-mail notification from us containing the tracking number once we ship out your orders. You can go to www.airpak-express.com to track your shipment. Alternatively, you can write to us for your package status.
Limitation of Shipping Address
Please provide us with a physical address either your office or resident address which somebody will be there to sign for acceptance at the point of delivery.
If you don't have a address for delivery, please contact us to arrange for your shipment to be pick-up at the nearest Airpak station.
Change of Delivery Address
If you have enter a wrong delivery address, please inform us immediately. Once your order has been sent out, any correction of address will be charged for RM10.00 per order as address correction fee.
If you change your mind on the delivery address, please contact us immediately. Once your order has been sent out, if you wish to re-route your shipment to other address different from your original given delivery address, you will be charged for RM10.00 per order as re-routing fee.
If you inform us regarding changes of delivery address before your order has been sent out, then there will be no charges.
Estimated Time of Arrival for your order
Normally credit card process will complete within 24 hours from your submission, this is beyond our control. Credit card transactions will be handled by PayPal or Netpay.
Once your credit card has been verified, your order will be shipped immediately without delays unless your order item has been out of stock. You will be notified at once if such situation occurs.
Total delivery time = Order Processing Time (1 - 2 business days) + Shipping Time (2 - 3 business days)
During festive season/month, we usually encounter a surge in orders hence total delivery time will take additional 2 - 3 more days. For urgent orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org together with your order number and we will expedite your order for you.
In the event that no one is around when your order is delivered, a note will be dropped for you to collect the parcel from a nearby Airpak station.
Items would be returned to sender if the parcel is unclaimed by consignee for more than 5 working days and the cost of return will be charged to you.
Proof of Delivery
Our policy with Airpak Express requires a proof of delivery and signature of the receiver for all deliveries. It is therefore the responsibility of customers to provide means of received of the parcel during work days (Monday to Friday) for the shipping address provided.
For those who prefer to file authorization of delivery (for example: request package to be left at front door etc.) or make separate arrangements with Airpak Express separately (such as re-routing the parcel etc.), we will not be responsible for extra charges incurred, any lost or damage.
Please be informed that all insurance for lost and damage automatically void once you make separate arrangements with the courier.
- Peninsular Malaysia : First 1.0kg = RM8.00, subsequently, every 1.0kg = RM3.00
- Sabah / Labuan : First 0.5kg = RM12.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM10.00
- Sarawak : First 0.5kg = RM12.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM10.00
- Asean countries : First 0.5kg = RM50.00, subsequently, every 0.5kg = RM20.00
Missing Items or Shipments
- If your shipment does not arrive within the estimated time of arrival, please contact us within a week from the Estimated Time of Arrival and we will take appropriate action to track down your shipment.
- Your order will be replaced as soon as possible after we have conducted our investigation.
- If some of the items in your order is missing, please contact us immediately for replacement. Sometimes our stock may be temporary sold out, then we will refund you for those miss out items.
- If you found your package damaged or opened upon delivery, please check the goods inside immediately and report to Airpak Express if anything damage or missing. Send an e-mail to us at email@example.com with the photo of the damage goods immediately for a claim.
Cancellation of Order
- Cancellation of order only can be done if your order has not been shipped. Once your order has been shipped, you are not allowed to cancel it.
- If your cancellation is successful, a full refund will be remit back to your credit card.
Return Of Goods Sold
- You can return your order to us within 7 days of receiving your order. You can be send back to us using normal registered mail and provide us the tracking number after you have shipped back. You can send the item back to us to No.1, Lorong Kenari 11, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang. MALAYSIA.
- We will refund for the order item that has been out of stock and successful in cancellation of order.
- For return shipment, once we have receive the items in good condition with the orignal packing, we will provide to refund the order back to your account excluding the shipping charges. The shipping charges is the cost of transportation to ship your item to you and it has been paid to carrier. Thus, if you return your order, we will only refund the item purchase price.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5