- This is a Dual 15Pin SATA Male To PCIe 8Pin(6+2) Male Video Card Power Cable.
- The current computer power supply in order to save costs, not for 8PIN graphics card power supply, or mining design or mining with a multi-graphics card when the power supply is not enough, with a single line of current is not enough.
- Because high-end graphics cards are used 8PIN power supply, the current is relatively large, with a single SATA port current is not enough, easy to burn line. So you must use two SATA port to provide 12V power supply to 8PIN graphics Card.
1. SATA power head PC host power supply SATA, 8Pin access card 8PIN.
2. Applicable to the computer has excess power SATA power head, no 8PIN graphics card power supply use
- Wire: 18AWG
- Length: 20cm / 7.87in
Product Included :
1 x Dual 2x 15pin SATA Male To PCI-E 8Pin Male Graphic Card Power Cable
Last Updated @ 10/9/2019 5:05:30 PM