The Efusion DNA200 by Lost Vape is a beautifully designed high performance box mod that utilizes the newest Evolv DNA200 board. Constructed from a unique combination of 6061-T6 Aluminum and Carbon Fiber anodized with a gloss finish, the Efusion reveals the true definition of a quality device both inside and out.
Lost Vape EFusion DNA 200 Box Mod
The Lost Vape EFusion DNA 200 builds upon the foundation of the ESquare and EPetite chassis, integrating the most advanced chip today in the Evolv DNA 200, a FullyMax 1300mAh 3 Cell LiPo (equivalent to a 3900mAh 3.7V) with a XT30 connector, and the precision and beautiful craftsmanship that Lost Vape has come to be known for. Manufactured out of 6061 T6 Aluminum, then anodized, the chassis of the EFusion maintains the replaceable and removable carbon fiber door paneling as well as the beloved form factor from previous models. Precision milled Stainless Steel buttons retain the ultra responsive and smooth feel, while maintaining the classic layout that offers easy to reach button placement alongside the 1A Micro USB Port. The EFusion features a XT30 LiPo connection, allowing users to service and switch out the pack (Please refer to EScribe documentation. Please note, removal and replacement of LiPo pack voids warranty and is ONLY intended for advanced users), while the integrated FullyMax 1300mAh 14.4 Watt Hour 11.1V 3 Cell LiPo provides top notch performance, stability, and has the equivalent battery life to a 3900mAh 3.7V cell. Loaded with a DNA 200 chipset by Evolv, the EFusion has the incredible accuracy and capability that comes with the DNA 200, featuring 97% output efficiency, fully customizable output performance via EScribe, a 200W maximum output, full temperature control, and screen customization options. The combination of cutting edge output and a beautifully designed and manufactured chassis meet. The EFusion DNA 200 Box Mod by Lost Vape.
Current Owner's of the EFusion Should Follow the Following Steps to Ensure Maximum Performance!
1.) Download and Install EScribe via the link provided below (PC Only Currently). 2.) Start EScribe and Connect the EFusion to your PC 3.) When prompted, upgrade your Efusion to the latest firmware version. 4.) Navigate to the 'Mod' tab in Escribe. Verify that under 'Type', 'Lithium Polymer' is selected. 5.) Press 'Watt-Hour Calculator'. Confirm that you know the battery type installed. 6.) Change Value '720' to '1300' and Confirm.
7.) Confirm that 14.43 Watt Hours (Wh) is calculated, then click 'Yes'
8.)Your Lost Vape EFusion DNA 200 is now up to date!
In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Peninsular Malaysia : RM6.00
Sabah / Sarawak/ Labuan : RM9.00
Australia & New Zeland RM200.00
Place your order (CLICK THE ' BUY NOW ' ICON) :
1. Once we confirm the stock is available, please bank in to our company Maybank a/c: Maybank a/c no. : 5628 0753 6204 Account Name: Talenton Trading
3. Once bank in please email the type of item purchase & receipt / statement proof copy in Lelong Payment Gateway.
4. We will deliver the product to you on the next day & expected to arrive by 3 -4 days.
Shipping process : 1. Your order will be shipped within 1-3 working days after the payment is done. 2. We will ship within Malaysia & International (Including Sabah & Sarawak) 3. Seller will not responsible for any damage, incomplete package during delivery. But so far the item we sent out no problem at all, we'll QC check ensure the product is working well & pack nicely to ensure the item safely arrived.
While every effort is put in sourcing out genuine products at competitive prices, we may, from time to time, include goods with fantastic pricing which come with a commensurate level of reliability.
Buy with confidencewe have 1048 Good Ratings from buyers !
We accept online payment to our company Maybank a/c: Maybank a/c no. : 5628 0753 6204 Account Name: Talenton Trading
Once payment is made, please upload the item(s) purchase and receipt / statement proof copy via lelong system.
We will ship your item by : 1. Your order will be shipped within 2- 3 working days after the payment is done. 2. We will ship within Malaysia and International (pls pm us to request International delivery price.) 3. Seller will not responsible for any damage, incomplete package during delivery. But so far the item we sent out no problem at all, well pack nicely to ensure the item safely arrived.
Talenton Trading Ecommerce Malaysia (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") hereby provides the terms, conditions and policies (hereinafter referred to as "the Policy") of your usage of the website of "talenton.pretty.my" (hereinafter referred to as "the Website" which is an internet online shop owned and operated by the Company as follows:
1 General Provisions
1) 1.1. Scope of the Policy
2) The Policy prescribes the relationship between the Company and users, in relation to the provisions of using the shopping service and the associated service (hereinafter both referred to as "the Service") on the Website. Your access and use is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the Policy.
3) 1.2. Agreement and Modification of the Policy
4) 1.2.1. Upon accessing and/or using the Service or any materials on the Website, the user will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Policy.
5) 1.2.2. The Company may amend and/or modify the Policy without prior consent of users when the Company deems that an amendment and/or modification is needed at its sole and absolute discretion. If the Policy is amended or modified, the Company shall announce it on its web-site or notify via E-mail. The modification shall come into effect when it is announced or notified and your use of the Website following such amendment and/or modification shall constitute your acceptance to be bound by the same.
6) 1.2.3. If a user suffers a loss due to the amendment and/or modification, the Company shall not bear any responsibility under any circumstances whatsoever and the user unconditionally agrees to hold the Company harmless from any such loss.
7) 1.3. Use of the Service
8) Upon using the Service, the user will be deemed to have irrevocably and unconditionally agreed to the Policy.
9) 1.4. User Qualification
10) 1.4.1. A user of the Website must be a natural person over the age of eighteen (18) years of age with capacity to contract or a lawfully constituted legal entity formed in and authorized to carry on business in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
11) 1.4.2. Use of the Service is limited to a natural person of stipulated age and capacity who is a resident of Malaysia, or a lawfully constituted legal entity formed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia having its business address in Malaysia and in both cases having a valid and subsisting email account.
12) 1.5. Termination of the Service and Deletion of Membership Registration
13) 1.5.1. The Company may suspend providing the Service, delete membership registration and take any other measures that the Company deems necessary without prior notification to the user when a users act or default falls under one of the following cases;
14) 18.104.22.168. The user fails to comply with the Policy at any time;
15) 22.214.171.124. The user delays or defaults in paying any fees in respect of the Service, paying for purchases on or through the Website or fails in other contractual fulfillments in respect of any transactions undertaken through or on the Website;
16) 126.96.36.199. The user carries out any act or default or permits any act or default in breach of Section 8.4 (Prohibited Matters) of the Policy;
17) 188.8.131.52. The user acts in any manner that the Company considers, at its sole and absolute discretion, may lead to a violation of or is a violation of the Policy.
18) 1.5.2. If any losses occur to the Company or any third parties due to a breach of the preceding clause by a user, the concerned user shall be liable for and shall compensate the Company and any third parties for all claims, proceedings, losses, costs expenses and monies whatsoever incurred or suffered by the Company and the said third parties (including legal fees on a solicitor-client basis). In the event of any inquiries, complaints or claims raised by third parties due to the breach, the user shall be solely responsible and liable to the said third parties to resolve such inquiry, complaint or claim at his/her own cost and shall indemnify and keep indemnified and hold the Company harmless at all times in respect thereof.
19) 1.6. Contents of Publication
20) 1.6.1. User acknowledges and agrees that the Company does not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of any of the information or contents of the Website. A user shall use the Website at his/her own sole risk.
21) 1.6.2. The Company has the absolute right to amend and/or modify, supplement, delete and/or repeal any of the contents published in the Website at its sole discretion.
22) 1.7. Information Processing
23) A user may not use any information obtained through the Service for any purpose other than transacting on or through the Website for any purpose without the prior written permission of the Company.
2. Purchase of Products
24) 2.1. Purchase of products
25) 2.1.1. A user is entitled to purchase products through the Service.
26) 2.1.2. When a user wishes to purchase products, he/she shall order products according to the form the Company provides and this order is regarded as an application to the Company in the contract of product purchasing.
27) 2.1.3. After a user orders products on the Website in the prescribed manner, the Website will send a mail to confirm the acceptance of the order and contents of the order. As for purchase of products, regardless of the form of payment and the form of delivery of the products, it is regarded that a contract of sales regarding the said ordered products between the user and the Company comes into force when the Company, corresponding to the order mentioned in the preceding clause, transfers the concerned products to a delivery company notwithstanding that the users obligation to make payment of the price of the products arises immediately from the confirmation of acceptance of the order.
28) 2.2. Termination of Sales Orders
29) 2.2.1. If any of the following cases happens, the Company may, without any liability whatsoever, cancel or terminate the said sales order confirmed according and pursuant to Clause 2.1.3. of the preceding article without prior notification:
30) 184.108.40.206. The user fails to comply with the Policy at any time;
31) 220.127.116.11. There has been a notice of payment denied from the debit card or credit card company designated by the concerned user;
32) 18.104.22.168. An indication that the solvency of the user is in jeopardy or that the user may be unable to pay for the products ordered;
33) 22.214.171.124. The products cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address or absence of the user at or about the time of expected or actual time of delivery;
34) 126.96.36.199. A false or incorrect statement is found in the personal information provided by the user;
35) 188.8.131.52. An order for products that would require an extended time to be received or to be produced due to any circumstances or reason whatsoever (User acknowledges and agrees that this may occur and includes a case where products were ready when the order was placed but are not so available afterwards or at or about the time of delivery);
36) 184.108.40.206. The quantity of the order is beyond the limit of purchasable or available stock items;
37) 220.127.116.11. The correct price of the products ordered is higher than the price displayed in the Website (the user acknowledges and agrees that the Companys decision (at its discretion) on the applicable price shall be final and binding);
38) 18.104.22.168. It comes to the knowledge of the Company that an order for the purpose of resale or profit has been accepted;
39) 22.214.171.124. An order from a person with limited or no capacity to contract or an enterprise or entity not being duly and lawfully constituted and carrying on business in Malaysia has been accepted.
40) 2.2.2. Besides the provisions mentioned in the preceding clause, the Company may cancel or terminate an order at any time and take any appropriate measures it deems appropriate if the Company is of the opinion that there is a dishonest act or an inappropriate act regarding or relating to the use of the Service.
41) 2.2.3. In the event of the preceding two clauses, the user shall be liable for and the Company may claim from the user for all losses, expenses, costs and damages whatsoever incurred by the Company due to the cancellation of an order pursuant to the foregoing. The user acknowledges and agrees that the user shall not be entitled to claim for any losses, expenses, costs and damages whatsoever from the Company if he/she suffers losses due to the cancellation and hereby irrevocably waives any such claim.
42) 2.3. Payment
43) 2.3.1. Methods of payment for products purchased through the Service are provided by the Company and a user may choose a method of payment as provided when he/she orders the products. A change of method is not permitted once confirmed without the prior written consent of the Company.
44) 2.3.2. A user shall pay all the fees including the shipping, processing, handling and other prescribed charges.
45) 2.3.3. Payment by debit card or credit card shall be in accordance with the contract which is agreed between a user and his/her debit card or credit card company. If a dispute arises between the concerned user and the debit card or credit card company, it shall be resolved between the concerned parties and the Company shall not bear any responsibility in respect thereof.
46) 2.4. Delivery
47) 2.4.1. The user acknowledges that delivery of products is outsourced by the Company and the Company shall not be responsible to the user for any delay or non-delivery of the Products. A user may check notifications on the Website relating to the date of delivery of the products. Information on the Website is only for reference and shall not be binding upon the Company. Delivery of products may be delayed in cases where the products are out of stock or cannot be delivered timely on holidays (including non-work days) of the Company, the suppliers and/or the delivery companies. The Company can provide no assurance or guarantee that deliveries will be made within a prescribed period.
48) 2.4.2. Packing of orders shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company reserves the right to pack orders in such manner as it deems appropriate and the costs thereof shall be borne by the user notwithstanding that multiple packages may be required.
49) 2.4.3. Delivery is limited to the territory in Malaysia.
50) 2.4.4. The Company reserves the absolute right to reject delivery to any location or place that the Company deems isolated or remote or outside the area of coverage having regard to the nature of the orders placed.
51) 2.5. Transfer of Ownership
52) 2.5.1. Regardless of the methods of payment and forms of delivery, the ownership of all the products purchased through the Service is transferred to the user when the Company transfers possession of the products to a delivery company.
53) 2.5.2. Risk in the products purchased shall vest in the user when the Company transfers possession of the products to a delivery company.
54) 2.6. Return and Replacement of the Products
55) 2.6.1. The Company accepts product returns and product replacements based on Return and Shipping Policy of talenton.pretty.my
1. All goods purchased is not refundable and Talenton are subjected to the products warranty policy.
2. We will check the shipment in good condition before we deliver hence, risk in the products purchased shall vest in the user when the Company transfers possession of the products to a delivery company. Any damages on product purchase from Talenton upon negligence from customer will bear the risks. Therefore, we advise customer to check the goods in good condition infront of the delivery courier personnel before the sign and acknowledge the proof of delivery records prooving the customer had received it in good condition. Please reject the goods to our courier vendors by requesting them to send back the goods to the shipper if the goods is not in good condition ( Physically damaged, Dented, Water Damaged and so on.)
2. Any further inquires on warranty return please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this productAsk Seller
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.