Configuration: Humidity Cabinets.Moisture Proof Pad .Electronic Absorbent Card. Hygrometer.
Instruction of dry box and electronic dehumidifier.
About the electronic dehumidifier.
1. Please look at the window in the middle of the electronic dehumidifier. When it is blue, it means it is dry and ready. When it is red, please plus it into the wall outlet to dehumidifier for 1-2 hours.
2. When the color turns to blue, unplugs and let it cool down.
3. Let it cool down 20-30 minutes. And then put it back into the dry box.
4. It is ready for use for first time use.
About the dry box.
1. Put the electronic dehumidifier and you stuff together into the box. Close the box. turn the air valve to "Close". Wait about 15 minutes.
2. Read the humidor hygrometer. If the reading is more than 60, take the electronic dehumidifier out and plus it into the wall outlet to dry. Please refer the instruction of the electronic dehumidifier.
3. If the reading is less than 60, it is safety.
4. There is a air Valve(white) on the top. When you close and seal the dry box, turn it to the position "Close". When you want to open the dry box, turn it to the position "Open" to open the box easily.
Last Updated @ 11/6/2019 10:35:22 PM