Discover the differences in listening pleasure with the flexibility of various power tubes and output modes. This is a single power amplifier using natural sounding and powerful 6L6GC tubes. Here below are the main features of this power amplifier.
- Comes with 6L6GC power tubes, but also supports wide range of power tubes, such as KT88, KT90, KT66, EL34, etc.
- A newly developed "Active automatic bias adjustment function automatically adjusts the bias for the optimal condition for each tube.
- 3 types of amplifier mode; Ultra Linear, Triode, and Pentode, can be selected simply by moving the jumper plugs on the PCB.
- INPUT1/INPUT2 on the back panel, and a headphone jack on the front panel.
- FET ripple filter on board for power B for both right and left channels.
- Overcurrent protection circuit on board.
- Worldwide power transformer to support 4 different voltage environments: 100V, 115V, 200V and 230V (selectable upon assembly).
- Fiberglass PCB with 70um thick copper is used to increase electrical conductivity and dissipate heat.
- Most of the circuit components are mounted on the PCB and the PCB units are connected by cords with connectors so that even beginners can solder and assemble without difficulty.
Stock tube: 6L6GC x 2pcs, 12AU7 x 2pcs
Rated output: 6L6GC (UL connection) 8W+8W (All 8ohm loaded)
6L6GC (Pentode) 8.2W+8.2W
6L6GC (Triode) 4W+4W
Rated input: 6L6GC (UL connection): 340mV
Residual noise: 6L6GC (UL connection): 0.90mV (IEC)
Frequency response: 12hZ - 50kHz (-3dB)
Input terminal: LINE x 2(LINE1, LINE2)
3.5mm stereo mini jack
(Common with LINE2, but has a priority to LINE2)
Output terminal: Speaker output terminal
(4-6.3ohm, 8-16ohm: Switching)
Gold-plated screw type terminal
(Banana plug can be used.)
Power voltage: AC100V 50/60Hz (3P inlet)
*115V, 200V, or 230V specifications available.
Power consumption: 60W (with 6L6GC)
Dimensions: W252 x H158 x D285mm
(assembled, excluding the power cord)