Model / SKU : EPSON PLQ 20D
Conditions : New
Blazing Fast Speeds
The 24-pin PLQ-20 series is fast and versatile, with print speeds of up to 480cps, high-speed paper throughput that enables you to get far more accomplished in a short period of time.
Output speeds are enhanced with convenient automatic sheet alignment, automatic print head adjustment and automatic page border features that enable problem-free printing, this not only equates to increased productivity but improved customer satisfaction and reduced cost as well.
The PLQ-20 series printers are not only the ideal choice for passbook printing, their versatility also accommodates a wide variety of printing needs.
One of the key advantages of the PLQ-20 series is the ability to print on a variety of media that is used in financial institutions and government departments. These include passbook of up to 2.6mm thick, banking slips, visas, forms, receipts, tickets and a variety of other official documents.
Additionally, a myriad of options are readily available to suit a variety of business needs, including continuous paper feeding, cut-sheets and label printing. The printers also make multi-copy printing simple, with 1+6 copies of carbon printing for data archiving and duplicates.
Reliability That You Can Count On
The PLQ-20 series printers are not only fast, they're supremely reliable. Built to last, these robust printers will consistently perform in the most bustling business environments. They have a mean volume between failure (MVBF) of an astounding 7 million lines! This is further enhanced by a high mean time before failure (MTBF) of 10,000 power-on hours and a print head life of 400 million strokes/wire.
The Best of Tiny Packages
The PLQ-20 series of printers are powerful pocket sized packages.
Taking up only a small amount of space, they are ideal for counter applications or environments where space is limited.
A smart paper guide design, which bends forms or documents to be printed is another Epson ingenuity that saves space at the rear of the printer. Maximise your print area environment with the PLQ-20 series small footprint and optional space saving kit. It includes a top paper tray for storing forms, document and books.
With its ESC/P2, IBM, WNI and Olivetti emulation, you can easily install the PLQ-20 series into your existing IT infrastructure.
The PLQ-20 series come with Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces and can be connected via USB to wired and wireless network. This flexibility enables you to take advantage of specific solutions as your needs grow.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
The benefits of high productivity and low ribbon yield, coupled with low serviced maintenance, results in a much reduced Total Cost of Ownership.
Ribbons on the PLQ-20 series of printers are longer lasting than conventional printers and need not to be changed before a considerable length of time.
With a ribbon life of 5 million characters yields, the PLQ-20 series ensure enhanced Total Cost of Ownership when compared to typical printers that use ribbons that last for only 3.5 million characters.
Easy Operations and Usability
The PLQ-20 series smart features make operations fuss free.
Automated functions on the PLQ-20 series always ensure consistent and trouble-free printing.
These printers offer superior and enhanced offering user-friendly maintenance capabilities like the safe and simple ribbon changing procedure that makes it easy ti manage without the need for costly and time consuming IT support.
Smart Functionality Auto Platen Gap Adjustment
The automated moving platen and roller equipped print head enables the PLQ-20 series accept a variety of media thickness.
Auto Sheet Alignment Photo Sensors detect and automatically instruct the Paper Feed Roller to realign any mis-fed documents.
Auto Border Function
A paper width detector intelligently enables printing on the same distance from he paper edge wherever the paper is set within the paper tray. Paper widths are also automatically detected to ensure printing at the proper position on the fed materials.
Pins: 24 pins
Print Speed (cps): 10cpi / 12cpi -480 cps / 576 cps
Input Buffer: 128KB
Interfaces: Serial I/F (No. 1), Serial I/F (No. 2), USB I/F ver. 1.
FEEDING FORMAT: Friction Feed (front manual)
PAPER PATH: Manual insertion (front in, front out / front in, rear out)
Life of Printhead (million characters): 400 million strokes/wire
TYPE / COLOR: Fabric / Black
RIBBON LIFE : 5 million characters (LQ 10cpi, 48 dots/character)
10 million characters (LQ 10cpi, 24 dots/character)
Print Speed (Draft): 10cpi / 12cpi -480 cps / 576 cps
Output Type: Black
Connectivity: Serial I/F (No. 1), Serial I/F (No. 2) USB I/F ver. 1.1
Number of Print Cartridges: Fabric/Black
Power: AC220-240V, 50-60 Hz (49.5 to 60.5 Hz)
Power Consumption: Approx. 60W / Approx. 8W in sleep mode / 0W in powered off mode Energy Star Compliant
Dimensions (W x D x H): 38.40 x 28 x 20.30 cm
Weight: 7.7 kg
Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
By Bank Transfer:
Beneficiary name (As per bank register):
EBIZ2U STATIONERY & PRINTING SDN BHD
Beneficiary Account No: 5640 5250 5387
EBIZ2U STATIONERY & PRINTING SDN BHD
D-0-8, Megan Avenue 1
189, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-2161 1363
H/P: 012-2977538 (WhatsApp)
**Bank Currency: 'MYR' (Malaysia Ringgit)
1) Banking Details
Name of Bank: Maybank Berhad
Branch: Ampang Park
Address of Bank: Ampang Park Shopping Centre, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Beneficiary Account No: 5640 5250 5387
Bank Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Beneficiary name (As per bank register): EBIZ2U STATIONERY and PRINTING SDN BHD
We will try our utmost best to deliver the goods on the agreed date. However, if we are unable to do so, you will be notified and an alternative date will be arranged. Your order will be delivered at the agreed time and location. You must be available to sign a personal acknowledgement of delivery.
We strongly recommend that, upon receipt, you inspect the phone. If the package appears damage, it is advisable that you do not accept it. In the unlikely event that we deliver the wrong phone to you or that it is damaged; please notify us within 24 hours. We will not be liable for any claims after the given 24 hours.
If we are unable to provide you with your order due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be contacted as soon as possible and you will be offered a substitute phone of your choice (subject to availability) or a complete refund.
Terms and conditions
1. Price listed in our website is final and non-negotiable. However, for corporations we do have special rate subject to quantity purchase.
2. Accessories included in the box are as per listed in our advertisement. Please note that we do not provide the connector for certain imported sets which comes with a 2 pin charger.
3. All shipment of order is made on the same day if payment is made before 2.30pm on Monday-Friday (except for public holiday). However, if we are out of stock we will inform the customer or there will be a maximum delay of 3 working days before refund is made.
4. All imported sets are not in sealed box condition, only Local Original sets sometimes comes in a sealed box.
5. Please make payment within 24 hours from the time of order, failing which we reserve the right to reject your order.
6. We reserve the right to withhold payment if the transaction appears to be a possible fraud. i.e. Payment made by a third party, and not by the buyer or recipient of the goods. We will lodge a police report in the event that we find the payment is fraud.
7. We reserve the right to change the price without prior notice.
8. To avoid delay in shipping, please do not send the same order to multiple sales people. Deal with 1 sales person or 1 mode of contact: for example, if you order via email, continue to communicate by email. If you order via WhatsApp, continue to communicate via WhatsApp.
9. Warranty covered under brandstar directd – 24 months for office equipment, 1 months for office statonery and accessories not include Writing Material (Pen) and Paper. For full terms and conditions, please refer to brandstar warranty card.
10. Warranty period for local original set is 12 months.
11. We do not accept payment via cheque paypal
Please do not proceed if you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review