1x Espressif Systems IoT ESP32 WIFI & Bluetooth Module
Created by Espressif Systems, ESP32 is a low-cost, low-power system on a chip (SoC) series with Wi-Fi & dual-mode Bluetooth capabilities! The ESP32 series of chips presently includes ESP32-D0WDQ6 (and ESP32-D0WD), ESP32-D2WD, and ESP32-S0WD. At its heart, there's a dual-core (or single-core) Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor with a clock rate of up to 240 MHz. ESP32 is highly integrated with built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. Engineered for mobile devices, wearable electronics, and IoT applications, ESP32 achieves ultra-low power consumption through power saving features including fine resolution clock gating, multiple power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
- Main Processor: Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
- Wireless Connectivity
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (802.11n @ 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbit/s)
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Low Power: Low power options utilize the ULP co-processor to ensure that you can still do ADC conversions, computation, and level thresholds while in deep sleep.
- Peripheral Input/Output: Rich peripheral interface with DMA that includes capacitive touch, ADCs (analog-to-digital converter), DACs (digital-to-analog converter), I²C (Inter-Integrated Circuit), UART (universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter), CAN 2.0 (Controller Area Network), SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface), I²S (Integrated Inter-IC Sound), RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface), PWM (pulse width modulation), and more.
- IEEE 802.11 standard security features all supported, including WFA, WPA/WPA2 and WAPI
- Secure boot
- Flash encryption
- 1024-bit OTP, up to 768-bit for customers
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration: AES, SHA-2, RSA, elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), random number generator (RNG)
Last Updated @ 10/21/2017 10:50:05 AM
Last Updated @ 11/19/2018 7:41:35 PM