For customers that need our items urgently. Please collect from our store in Ampang (payment in advance) between 12pm - 2pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Whatsapp 011-3741 2689
Item : Oxygen Bleach
Quantity : 240 grams
Form : Powder
Main Active ingredient : Sodium Percarbonate & Proprietary ingredients
Colour : White
Main Caution : Oxidizing when come in touch of water
IMPORTANT : Sodium Percarbonate is NOT Baking Powder & it is NOT edible/ or suitable for consumption.
What is Oxygen Bleach?
- EvaChem's Oxygen Bleach is a formulation of sodium percarbonate & other booster ingredients/ The formulation makes it easier to use & more effective than pure sodium percarbonate only. As the blend of ingredients boost the effectiveness of the oxygen release in the sodium percarbonate.
Why use Oxygen Bleach?
- Effective in removing tough stains. - One good experiment would be old coffee cups/ tea cups. Our oxygen bleach is able to remove these old & stubborn stains effectively.
- Safe. As an oxygen bleach, the power of cleaning comes from the release of oxygen. As such, the residue that is left on clothes or on bowls/ cups are minimal & most importantly, non toxic. This is because the residue is just that, oxygen.
- No bad smell. Unlike other forms of chemical bleach, the oxygen bleach leaves no foul smell on clothes or cookware. No chlorin smell.
- Suitable for multiple uses. Be it clothes, flooring or bowls. It is a safe & suitable for cleaning these areas.
How to use EvaChem's Oxygen Bleach?
A) Method 1 - using directly on the stain area.
Example : Juicer that has been stained.
1. Pour some hot water only the the juicer.
2. Spread some EvaChem Oxygen Bleach onto the stained surface area of the juicer. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash off the Oxygen Bleach with water & wipe the juicer.
Note : If using cold water, let it sit longer. ie. 1 hour. This is because warm water accelerates the release of oxygen.
B) Method 2 - stained clothing
Example : blood stain on clothing.
1. Put the stained clothing into a pail.
2. Pour some warm water into the pail. put about 10 shakes of EvaChem Oxygen Bleach into the pail.
3. Let the clothing sit for 15-30 minutes.
Note : If using cold water, let it sit longer. ie. 30 mins. This is because warm water accelerates the release of oxygen.
4. Rinse the clothing with water.
C) Method 3 - Make it into a spray.
Example: Washing of floor tiles etc.
Additional item needed : Empty spray bottle
1. Pour some warm water into an empty spray bottle.
2. For a 200ml bottle, put about 10 shakes of EvaChem Oxygen Bleach into the bottle. (to be adjusted accordingly to bottle capacity and/or water level)
3. Allow the solution to react for about 15 mins - Do not cover the bottle with the spray head yet.
4. After 15 mins, cover the bottle with the spray head. It is ready to be used.
5. Spray the solution on the stained tiles.
6. Wait for another 15-30 minutes.
7. Lightly scrub and rinse the oxygen bleach off the tiles.
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
1) Small and Light items (<1 kg)
Pos Ekspress Envelope : RM 4.50 (<100grams)
Pos Laju (100 grams - 1 kg) : RM 6.00
Sarawak : RM 9 (< 500 grams)
Sabah : RM 10 (< 500 grams)
2) Heavier Items (> 1 kg)
Peninsular Malaysia : RM 11 (for up to 3 kg)
Sabah and Sarawak : To be discussed
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5