For customers that need our items urgently. Please collect from our store in Ampang (payment in advance) between 12pm - 2pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Whatsapp 011-3741 2689
Item : Plant Based Glycerin aka Glycerol
Colour : Transparent
Texture : Viscous gel
Scent : Unscented
Quantity : 250 grams
Container : Amber glass bottle with insert & screw cap
1. What is Glycerin ?
- Glycerin is a neutral, sweet-tasting, colorless, thick liquid which freezes to a gummy paste and which has a high boiling point
- It can be disolved in water & alcohol but not oil
- It is a hygroscopic substance. Meaning it attracts moisture.
- With certain products, it is a good solvent, sometimes even better than alcohol
- low (almost non) toxicity
- water solluble
- a very good lubricant. important in making of other lubricant products
2. Where does Glycerin come from?
- Plant based glycerin is usually the by-product of processed palm oil.
- Most glycerin come from the soap making industry. Soap makers are able to separate the glycerin from the soap manufactured. And this glycerin is sold on its own.
- Can be used as a moisturiser
- Used in toiletries/ cosmetics/ soap making (some soap base contains minimal glycerin, as such glycerin is added back to make a better quality soap bar)
- used along in aromatic ingredients
- used in the manufacture of certain lubricants.
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
1) Small and Light items (<1 kg)
Pos Ekspress Envelope : RM 4.50 (<100grams)
Pos Laju (100 grams - 1 kg) : RM 6.00
Sarawak : RM 9 (< 500 grams)
Sabah : RM 10 (< 500 grams)
2) Heavier Items (> 1 kg)
Peninsular Malaysia : RM 11 (for up to 3 kg)
Sabah and Sarawak : To be discussed
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5