Evlution Nutrition BCAA5000 Powder 5 Grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Essential for Performance, Recovery, Endurance, Muscle Building, Keto Friendly, Zero Sugar, 60 Servings, Unflavored
- Performance, Endurance, and Recovery Formula: With 5 grams Branched Chain Amino Acids to support lean muscle building and boost your performance, endurance and recovery through the power of pure BCAAs.
- Most Proven 2:1:1 Ratio of BCAAs: With 5 grams of premium BCAAs in the most researched and proven 2:1:1 ratio to give your muscles the recovery they need to be ready for the next training session.
- Stimulant Free Muscle Fuel: BCAAs provide an additional fuel source during training for working muscle, kicking in when the body uses up other fuel sources to keep your performance high.
- Protect Muscle From Breakdown: BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under intense training or dieting characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting by providing added BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own amino acid (protein) stores from muscles.
- Zero Sugar, Zero Carbohydrates, Gluten Free, & Great Taste:: BCAA5000 is engineered to be the cleanest product to support your active lifestyle and keep you going without the added sugar, carbohydrates or gluten of other energy drinks. Plus, BCAA5000 flavors are rated best in class and as enjoyable as the benefits you feel.
BCAA5000 combines the highest quality branched chain amino acids, known as BCAAs, with the best tasting flavors to give you stimulant free muscle building, endurance and recovery support while you train and throughout your day. BCAA5000 supports your performance and promotes lean muscle growth through 5 grams of pure BCAAs in the most researched and proven 2:1:1 ratio of 2.5 grams Leucine, 1.25 grams Isoleucine and 1.25 grams Valine per serving. This is the most proven ratio of BCAAs to support muscle building and recovery. BCAA5000 also provides essential building blocks of proteins, which make up much of the structure of the body- from our muscles, bones, and skin to our heart, liver, and lungs- they are all built of tissue made of proteins.,
WHAT MAKES THE AMINOS IN BCAA5000 ESSENTIAL?,
FIVE REASONS TO TAKE BCAA5000
so you can go stronger for longer. Muscle Fatigue is delayed because BCAAs are used as an additional energy source during sustained training and exercise. BCAAs serve as an important energy substrate when carbohydrates become exhausted after prolonged exercise. When your body depletes the stored glycogen it used for energy during exercise, BCAAs can still work to power your muscles. BCAAs may also help fight fatigue after training by reducing the amount of the amino acid tryptophan from getting into the brain which can make you feel fatigued during and after training.
BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under extremely catabolic conditions characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting. During exercise, muscle protein breakdown, and in particular, BCAA breakdown for energy is increased. By providing supplemental BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own amino acid (protein) stores. Think of BCAAs as protectors for your muscles!
BCAA supplementation has been shown to improve both aerobic exercise capacity and anaerobic performance. As any athlete knows, a small increase in performance can mean the difference between reaching a personal best or not.
a key factor in muscle building. Leucine is the most important of the three BCAAs for initiating muscle protein synthesis which is required for muscle building. A dose of 2-3 g leucine is generally considered most to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and is often referred to as the leucine threshold. For comparison to food, one large egg contains about 0.5 g leucine, and 5-6 oz of most meat, poultry, or fish sources will provide the recommended 2-3 g amount. BCAA5000 has 2.5 grams Leucine per serving, which equals the amounts found in a serving of meat or 5 eggs.
Consuming BCAAs prior to and following exercise may reduce the level of muscle soreness felt after heavy training. Furthermore, studies have shown that BCAA intake reduces muscle breakdown that occurs during both resistance/weight training and endurance exercise. That means you can recover faster and have less muscle soreness between challenging workouts.