Proflow EFI 1,000HP External or Internal Fuel Pump (BOSCH 044 style pump)
This genuine Proflow pump was cleverly designed as universal product, and as such will work on any vehicle (obviously some modifications may be required on some models). Utilising the traditional fuel pump size of 60mm allows fitment to the overwhelming majority of pump brackets that were designed to hold pumps such as the Bosch 044.
Providing a truly impressive 380 Litres Per Hour free flow which is capable of supporting in excess of 1,000 horsepower when fitted to an N/A vehicle, or a dizzying 800hp for forced induction applications under high boost. The pump draws a maximum current of 17amps at 120 psi.
This is first and foremost an inline fuel pump, and as such we recommend they be installed between the factory (or another aftermarket) in-tank fuel pump, and the fuel rail. These can also be installed in the fuel tank if you choose, but of course some custom fabrication will usually be required. In addition, feeding these inline pumps with another pump (in series), will boost the output of the Proflow EFI pump even higher. The pump is outfitted with an -10AN inlet and -8AN outlet and modern roller cell internals. Due to the tolerances of the roller cell, it is recommended that a pre filter is also fitted.
So why would you consider?
- The Proflow EFI pump is more affordable when compared to the Bosch 044, yet it still manufactured to exacting standards
- The Proflow EFI pump is confidently E85 compatible
- The Proflow EFI pump is supplied with its own wiring plug kit including terminals and boots. These are not supplied with a Bosch pump, or many other aftermarket pumps for
- The Proflow EFI pump is also supplied with fittings, whereas with a Bosch pump these are typically extra – costing anywhere from $20 - $40
- The Proflow EFI pump has a built in check valve. Consider that throughout the entire Bosch Motorsport fuel pump product line the check valve is unfortunately part of the actual outlet fitting meaning that it is typically removed for almost any installation. The issue with this is it leaves you needing to spend another $30-$50 on an external check valve.
- Designed to be compatible with all 044 compatible brackets, which are common and cheap
- Massive 380LPH flow rate making it able to handle higher horsepower applications