If you can’t be there, feel there with Portal
No more “Wait... I can’t see you.” Portal’s Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep up with the action, and widens to include everyone—so you never miss a moment.
Everything you love about Portal, now on your TV
Listen to music, check your front door, display your favorite photos, share a story with AR effects and more.
Portal TV with Alexa Built-in helps you see and do more. Use your voice to control your smart home, get news updates, check the weather and more, even when your TV is turned off. Just ask.
Makes video calls with Messenger and WhatsApp
Easily video call with friends and family on their smartphones and tablets, even if they don’t have Portal.
Private by Design
Portal TV has clear and simple settings so you’re always in control. You can easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the lens with the sliding camera cover.
Don’t just read the story. Be the story.
With Story Time on Portal, you can become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales. Story Time’s music, animation and immersive AR effects bring stories to life like never before.
Move and talk freely with Smart Camera
No more “Wait... I can’t see you.” Smart Camera automatically adjusts to stay with the action, whether you’re moving around the kitchen or chasing the kids through the living room.
Keeps up with the action
Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep up with the action. Move and talk freely and always stay in frame.
Widens to include everyone
When someone enters the room, Smart Camera automatically widens to keep everyone in view.
Speak freely with Smart Sound
Smart Sound enhances the voice of whoever is talking, while minimizing background noise.
Camera and microphone off
You can disable the camera and microphone on Portal with a single tap or with a sliding switch. A red light next to the lens indicates the camera and microphone are off.
See how real people are using Portal to stay close
Every day, people are using Portal to connect more regularly with the ones they love. These are some of their stories.
Setting Up Portal
Last Updated @ 22/7/2020 2:09:07 PM
We normally ship out orders within 1-3 or 3-5 working days (as advised on our product listings). Should there be any unforeseen delay beyond our control, we will advise customers as soon as possible so that you are aware of the timing of arrival.
Gdex Express is our current default courier service. Normally you will get it on the next working day or the following day for areas outside main cities.
Once shipped, we will advise you the tracking number via lelong / email. In the event we are unable to ship out within 3 working days, we will usually inform you on the delay.
Can I Self Collect
Please call us to make an appointment first prior to your visit so that we can check the availability of the model/product as our stocks are sold from time to time and our webstore product listings may not reflect the up to date stock status. Certain items are also not available for self pick-up as these could be special offers available for online orders directly shipped from our warehouse only.
Insurance / Covering for Item Lost / Damage:
Please note that maximum compensation from the courier company for Lost / Damage item during delivery is RM100. If you need insurance coverage, please call us to arrange for it and also pay for the additional insurance coverage fees.
Please read our listing carefully before you order with us as we will not be responsible if you had not read our terms and conditions correctly.
Orders will only be shipped out after we have received payment in our bank account and/or Netpay payment is approved and verified.
We reserve the right to alter or amend our terms and conditions of our listing and our store without prior notice.
1. Warranty is usually for 1 year from order date (or as stated otherwise in product listing).
2. Only Cameras, Camcorders and Lens will be covered by the warranty. All other accesories that come with the camera, lens and camcorder are not covered with warranty.
3. We shall only be liable for the cost of repairing the unit if it is certified as manufacturer defects by the manufacturer service center. In the event the faulty unit is not repairable, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace with a newer model as the faulty unit may not have parts available/stock to repair/replace.
4. We do not bear the return postage for any warranty claim. We also do not bear any cost of repair if the defect is caused by misuse or mishandling by user.
5. The warranty will become void and invalid if the serial numbers of your item does not match with our record or if your serial numbers has been scratched, peeled off, or disappeared.
6. The warranty on all products (regardless of whether the products are waterproof or not) do not cover any damage caused by water or any form of liquid. We will also not be responsible for any damage caused by the leakage of waterproof housing / case / bag.
7. In the event of a dispute, Asiagadget reserves the right to decide on the final outcome on the warranty of the product.