...Fast Delivery Community Coffee 100% Pure Ground Chicory, 12 Ounce Bag (Pack of 6)
Chicory is a traditional Southern ingredient that can be added to coffee for a bolder, more intense flavor. Add it to your favorite Community coffee blend and discover why chicory coffee is enjoyed in restaurants and homes across the South. Enjoy 72 ounces. Mix with your choice coffee blend or brew without coffee. Chicory is naturally caffeine free. Perfect coffe and dessert pairings: enjoy Coffee and Chicory blend with your chocolate desserts as well as complex multi-flavored desserts.You may also enjoy our medium dark roast Coffee and Chicory Blend available in ground 12 ounce bag, 16 ounce (1 pound) bag, 23 ounce bag, 32 ounce (2 lb) bag, 36 count and 72 count box single serve coffee pods (compatible with Keurig KCup brewers). You may also enjoy medium dark roast coffees Cafe Special Blend, House Blend, and other medium dark roasts from our gourmet coffee line: Private Reserve Founders Blend, and Private Reserve Evangeline Blend. The roast refers to the temperature which the coffee bean was roasted. The roast determines the flavor of the coffee. Light roasts are described as 'sweet' or 'well-balanced', while dark roasts are intense and lively. The body is the weight of the cofee on the tongue. Itâ€™s described as 'syrupy', 'heavy' or 'buttery'. The brightness (acidity) refers to the tangy quality, liveliness or bright note that highlights the flavor of the coffee. Acidity is felt on the sides and back of the tongue. High acidity is described as 'winey', 'bright', 'lively', 'sharp', or 'tangy'.
- 100% PURE CHICORY: Roasted Chicory root is a traditional Southern ingredient that can be added to coffee for a bolder, more intense flavor or enjoyed on it's own as a natural herbal beverage.
- ADD FLAVOR & FIBER: Add Community Coffee 100% Ground Chicory to your favorite coffee blend or steep into tea. Naturally contains high amounts of fiber & no caffeine.
- COMMUNITY IS EVERYTHING: From using responsibly-sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools & more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners & local communities in every way we can.
- HOW YOU LIKE IT: Ground to perfection to brew as drip coffee, pour over or use in your French press. Plenty of options for every taste including hot, iced or cold brew coffee.
- QUALITY ASSURED: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor & aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name.
Taste the Difference Family Makes
Using recipes perfected over four generations, we roast and blend our coffees to create the rich, smooth flavor you've come to expect time after time, cup after cup.,
In 1919 my great grandfather 'Cap' Saurage discovered the secret of making our special coffee. He named it 'Community Coffee' out of appreciation for his community of friends and the customers he served. Four generations later, our family is still active in selecting, roasting, and perfecting great-tasting blends for coffee lovers everywhere.
- Fourth Generation Owner