...Fast Delivery STONE COLD JO: 2 lb, Cold Brew Coffee Blend, Dark Roast, Coarse Ground Organic Coffee, Silky, Smooth, Low Acidity, USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, NON-GMO, Great French Press Hot Brew
- PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: SILKY SMOOTH | LOW ACIDITY | DARK ROAST | HINTS OF TOFFEE CARAMEL CHOCOLATE GRAPE | Descriptive flavor terms are naturally occurring undertones in the coffee and no flavors are added.
- SAVE MONEY! Stone Cold Jo is also available in a 2 lb bag with a lower price per/lb. Browse the "by Jo Coffee" link above to see all our 12 oz, money-saving 2 lb and eco-friendly single serve for Keurig K-Cup brewer offerings.
- Coffee makes people happy! With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
- Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified and Kosher Certified Coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
- At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
STONE COLD JO: 2 lb Cold Brew Blend Organic Coarse Ground Coffee
2 lb, Cold Brew Coffee Blend, Dark Roast, Coarse Ground Organic Coffee, Silky, Smooth, Low Acidity, USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, NON-GMO
PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: SILKY SMOOTH | LOW ACIDITY | DARK ROAST | HINTS OF TOFFEE CARAMEL CHOCOLATE GRAPE
Descriptive flavor terms are naturally occurring undertones in the coffee and no flavors are added.,
ABOUT JO COFFEE,
COLD BREW OR HOT BREW INSTRUCTIONS
we recommend a 4:1 water to coarse ground coffee ratio in French Press or Mason Jar. Adjust ratio as desired. Stir, cover, refrigerate 12+ hours then press/filter. Enjoy plain or with your favorite flavoring.
Stone Cold Jo blend makes a great hot brew too.
cup use 2 tablespoons of coarse ground coffee to 6 ounces of water in a French Press brewer. Steep for 4 - 5 minutes then press/filter.
Not all coffee is created equal. In today's world, consumers not only vote with their wallet but also with their online reviews.
We are first and foremost artisan craft coffee roasters. This is all we do. We are proud members of the professional Roaster's Guild (2016 Roaster's Challenge Winning Team!!!) and the Specialty Coffee Association.
We purchase only from the top 2% of all Certified Organic Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through the dedicated team of cupping experts.
We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED COFFEE
Fair Trade is a global movement made up of a diverse network of producers, companies, shoppers, advocates, and organizations putting people and planet first.
Fair Trade is a way to make a conscious choice for a better world. A choice for Fair Trade Certified goods is a choice to support responsible companies, empower farmers, workers, and protect the environment. In other words, itâ€™s a world-changing way of doing business.
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC COFFEE
USDA Certified Organic coffee is grown on farms, according to strict standards set up by the United States Department of Agriculture, with no chemical contamination.
Organic growing methods also benefit the environment. All USDA Certified Organic farming and subsequent roasting operations are inspected annually for compliance.
We are an USDA Certified Organic roasting facility and are legally certified and inspected annually by MCIA.