FIRECORE Laser Level Magnetic Bracket L-shape Adjustable 1/4" and 5/8" Mount Adapter Line Laser Positioning Baseï¼ˆFM60ï¼‰
- VERSATILITY: The Firecore FM60 Bracket features 1/4" male thread mounts to laser level device and 5/8" female thread mounts to tripods, which is perfect for all brands of lasers and ideal for any jobsite.
- VARIOUS FIXED WAY: The Laser Level Bracket featuring strong magnets for convenient attachment to metal studs, can be secured on the drywall with nails or screws by its top hole, and can also be used in conjunction with professional telescopic pole.
- ADJUSTABLE: The Firecore FM60 Positioning Device offers micro-fine height adjustment system to align the laser line accurately as well as quick adjustment and lock firmly the height.
- COMPACT: This bracket is rugged and compact enough to fit into pouch while still attached to the line laser.
- CONVENIENCE: The laser mount is small and lishtweight, which is easy to use and able to be tucked away while remaining out of the way.
Multi-functional Wall Mount
Firecoreâ€™s Multifunctional Wall Mount is a mounting bracket for laser levels. This product has been engineered from quality materials. The bracket is compatible with popular levels such as Topcon, Leica, Bosch, Hilti, Firecore and Dewalt. When a level is installed on the mount, it can be attached to a metal surface (using the onboard magnets), a tripod (using the Â¼â€ locking screw) or flush against a wall (using the screw slots). Once attached, the platform of the bracket can be swung out and locked to the exact angle you need.,,,
The Firecore FM60 laser level wall mount features a micro-fine height-adjustment system for quick horizontal level adjustment. With a multi-mounting system featuring strong magnets, 1/4" male thread mounts to laser level device, 5/8" female thread mounts to tripods. Fits for Bosch, Hilti, Dewalt, Topcon, Leica, Tacklife and Firecore line and point lasers.
With the strong magnets, the bracket can be attached to the back clip at any height or other metal surfaces. Slots for screws, nails, raceways or optional straps are designed to make the installation much firmer, ideal for any jobsite.