Why use flash bounce diffuser?
•Difusser is used to spreads the light from the flash of a camera. In effect, the light will not come from one concentrated source, but rather will spread out, bounce from reflective ceilings and walls, thus getting rid of harsh light and shadows.
•Flash with diffuser installed and tilted at 45 degrees gives a nice soft wrap around the light with a soft shadow behind the subject.
•Helps to reduce hard background shadows and eliminates red eye effect.
•This is useful for event and portrait photographers, since harsh light and shadows are usually not considered flattering in a potrait.
•Compatible: Yongnuo YN-568EX, YN-560EX
•Soft, even, diffused light from your shoe-mount flash
•Ultra-wide angle of coverage
•Attached instantly without touch tabs
•Lightweight and compact
1. Shipping via Poslaju/ Pos Express/ Stamp Pos/ Register Pos/ Skynet (Depend on the item).
2. Combined shipping is allowed, with additional charges. Shipping fee is calculated base on the actual dimension or weight.
3. Customer will receive their item within 3~5 business days.
4. We not responsible for shipments which are delayed due to causes beyond the control of our carriers, including, but not limited to the following: Acts of God, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, air traffic control delays, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks due to events such as weather phenomena and natural disasters.
5. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
6. Tracking number will be provided to customer after your item(s) are pack and ready.
1. All official items are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit, postage fee is excluded.
2. All official items sold are not exchangeable or refundable.
3. All items price are fixed price, non-negotialble.
4. Full refunds guarantee in case of out of stock.
5. We are not responsible for any lost of goods if buyer request other shipping method offered by us.
6. We are not responsible for any lost and damange of goods once goods are pass to the courier service, but if there are any issues occurred during the process, we will try our best to file a claim with the corresponding courier or you may report to the courier company yourself for faster solution.
7. Warranty are available and differ from different of items and products upon manufacturing defect only. Please contact us for warranty period. Warranty will start from shipping day, and buyer have to bear the shipping cost.
8. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions without prior notice when it deemed necessary.
9. By placing an order with us, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. Our return policy allows for item(s) return and your choice of exchange item(s). However, we do have a couple simple requirements for processing a return or replacement. You may want to return your order due to any of the following reasons:
Defective item(s) received.
Incorrect or wrong item(s) (e.g. wrong size or color as ordered)
Missing item(s) or parts as indicated in the packaging.
2. For warranty claims, return or replacement, please notify us (email@example.com) with following details:
Order Number and Date:
Evidence (Photo or Video):
3. For return of product, customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping as well as any price difference and the additional cost of shipping the exchanged item.
4. Do ensure the goods must be in original, unused condition with all packaging / tags intact along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts before returning the item(s).
5. The warranty may not apply and void if:
Buyer is unable to provide the Proof of Purchase
Unauthorized repairs are made or attempted by unauthorized personnel or the documents have been altered in any way or made illegible or the model orproduction number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
Warranty does not cover accident, misuse, incorrect line voltage, improper installation, transport damage, altered serial number, connection to non compatible hardware and the like.
Warranty does not cover customer self physical damage.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damage (including without limitation any loss of profits) arising from use of the product purchased or any breach of this warranty.