Ganzo Firestarter is a small but very useful accessory that will help you to kindle a fire in almost all conditions. It can be attached to a knife or worn as a keychain with any other items of tourist equipment.
Fire for many centuries remained an indispensable attribute for obtaining fire. With the advent of matches and lighters, it temporarily took second place in popularity. However, only the flint gives such a high guarantee of reliability. With its help, you can get fire, even using the rain-drenched wood. There are no competitors to this accessory in terms of strength and reliability.
Ganzo Firestarter is made of an alloy with a high content of magnesium. The stem of the flint is equal in length to 4.4 cm, and the full size, taking into account the plastic handle - 7.9 cm. Magnesium is a rather soft material that easily ignites from sparks and gives a fire of high temperature. Using magnesium chips and even small sparks, a fire can be dissolved literally in a minute. This quality of the flint is incredibly valuable during hikes in difficult weather conditions. This accessory is irreplaceable for survival in single expeditions. Although you can also use it for fishing, hunting, or just during a picnic trip. It does not require special skills and is very simple. As a stool for a flint, any walking knife will do.
- Quality magnesium rod with fire steel
- Comfortable plastic handle
- A hole for the safety cord
- The total length of the flint is 79mm
- The length of the rod is 44mm
- The diameter of the rod is 6mm
- Also a replacement for the Ganzo G8012 or G803/F803 fixed blade fire starter
- Dimension: Length 79mm, Length of the Rod 44mm, Diameter of the Rod 6mm
- Weight: 18g
- 1 x Ganzo Fire Starter with Fire Steel
- 1 x Keychain Ball Chain