Find fishing spot, Catch fish with the Power of Garmin CHIRP
· Available in 6-inch WVGA color, portrait mode display. Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons.
· CHIRP sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
· Built-in 600 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives a clearer picture of what’s below the boat as a photographic image with representation of objects, structure and fish.
· Compatible with GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou powerful positioning systems what quick and easy to drop up to 12,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.
· Free, easy-to-use Quickdraw Contours software instantly creates personalized HD fishing maps is included.
· GPSMAP 585 Plus supports for typical NMEA0183 and RS422 communication within 3rd party sensors and accessories.
· 2 standard SD™ card slots provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases such as LakeVü HD Ultra maps and BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts.
Physical & Performance
· Physical dimensions: 176.0 mm x 190.0 mm x 66.0 mm (6.93” x 7.48” x 2.60”)
· Display size, WxH: 2.83" x 5.36"; 6.0" diagonal (72.0 mm x 136.2 mm; 152.4 mm diagonal)
· Display resolution, WxH 480 x 800 pixels
· Display type: WVGA display
· Weight: 816.0 g (1.80 lbs)
· Water rating: IPX7
· GPS receiver: GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, internal
· NMEA 0183/RS422 compatible
· Power consumption: 7.6 W
· Mounting options: Bail or flush
Maps & Memory
· Preloaded maps: GPSMAP 585 Plus, APAC (worldwide basemap)
· GPSMAP 585 Plus, w/g2, SEA (built-in SEA g2 chart)
· Accepts data cards: 2 standard SD
· Waypoints: 12,000
· Routes: 200
· Track log: one 50,000 points active track; 100 saved tracks
· Garmin Sonar compatible
· Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)
· Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
· Tide tables
Sonar Features & Specifications
· Transmit power 600W (RMS)
· Voltage range: 10V - 36V DC input
· Sonar Frequency: 50/77/200kHz CHIRP (Low, Mid, High)
· ClearVü™: (built-in)
· Scanning Sonar Frequency: CHIRP 260/455/800kHz
· Maximum depth: 2,300 ft, freshwater, 1,100 ft, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
· Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
· Water temperature log and graph
· Split-screen zoom
· Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets)
· Sonar recording
· Sonar history rewind
· Transducer Connector Pin Numbers: 8
· 8-Pin Power/NMEA 0183 Connector: 1
· BNC for External GPS Antenna: 1
Last Updated @ 5/21/2018 10:53:30 PM