General Tools 17 Square Head Stainless Steel Angle Protractor, 0 to 180 Degrees, 6-Inch Arm
General Tools 17 Square Head Protractor is an essential tool for students, machinists, carpenters and woodworking hobbyists. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the protractor with its 6" adjustable arm is ideal for setting bevels, taking measurements and transferring angles. The 3-3/8â€ x 2â€ head makes it possible to anchor the protractor against objects to hold it in place as you take measurements. This square head protractor has a 0 to 180Â° semi-circle scale in forward and reverse directions to measure all angles. Measure an angle with the small stainless steel arm which glides smoothly for precise alignment. Use the knurled thumb nut to lock the arm into place as you take measurements. Its stainless steel construction gives it strength, durability and the ability to resist rust.
- SQUARE HEAD- Makes it possible to anchor the protractor against objects to hold it in place as you take measurements
- MEASURES- Deeply etched graduations read from 0Â° to 180Â° in forward and reverse directions and will not wear or rub off
- ADJUSTABLE- 6 inch adjustable protractor arm locks into desired position with knurled thumb nut to quickly and easily identify angles
- DURABLE- Stainless steel for precision, strength and rust resistance
- ESSENTIAL TOOL- Perfect for students, machinists, carpenters and woodworking hobbyists for setting bevels, measuring and transferring angles
General Tools 17 Square Head Metal Protractor
- Made of ground stainless steel for optimum accuracy.
- Permanently etched graduations from 0 to 180Â° in opposite directions.
- Adjustable protractor arm locks into desired position with knurled thumb nut.
- Length of adjustable protractor arm: 6 in.
- Head dimensions: 3-3/8 x 2 in.,