- AM3+ Socket:
- Support for AMD AM3+ processor
- Support for AMD AM3 Phenom™ II processor / AMD Athlon™ II processor
◆ Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport™ 3.0
- Support up to 5200MT/s
- North Bridge: AMD 760G
- South Bridge: AMD SB710
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory (Note 1)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1333+ (O.C.)/1066/800 MHz memory modules
◆ Operating System - Support for Microsoft Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
◆ Form Factor - Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20.6cm
- 2 x 16 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- (Note 1) Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of physical memory installed.
- (Note 2) The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connector by adapter.
- (Note 3) To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel - audio feature through the audio driver.
- (Note 4) Whether the CPU fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU cooler you install.
- (Note 5) Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Last Updated @ 12/24/2019 11:03:14 AM