AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
4 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
2 x PCI slots
6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD