- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB Type-C™
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports MU-MIMO and BT4.2
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Ultra Durable™ Metal Shielding over PCIe Slots
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including Cloud Station™ Utility
- Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium®processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® H270 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2400* / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel®
HD Graphics support
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC1220 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 2 x Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
- Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
- 1 x M.2 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector on the back of the motherboard
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x speaker header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 2 x HDMI ports
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Wireless Display
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
- Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Last Updated @ 10/10/2018 8:59:10 PM