GeForce 210 1GB DDR3
PCI Express 2.0
590 MHz Core Clock
Memory Clock @ 1200 MHz
64-bit Memory Interface
1x DVI Output - 1x HDMI Output - 1x Display Port
Max Resolution @ 2560 x 1600
300w Power Requirement
19.7 x 12.1 x 2.4 CM
3 years Warranty
What's in the box:
1 x Gigabyte GT 210 - 1GB DDR3 - 590MHz (GV-N210D3-1GI)
Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 210 GPU
Integrated with industry's best 1GB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
Features Dual link DVI-I/ D-SUB/HDMI with HDCP protection
Support NVIDIA® CUDA™ Technology
Support NVIDIA® PhysX™ Technology
*Minimum 300W or greater system power supply with
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
NVIDIA® PhysX™ is the next big thing in gaming!Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA®PhysX™-ready GeForce® processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX™ technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. The CUDA™ technology already adopted by thousands of programers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advangate of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make todays's PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want
As a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
PAYMENT VIA ATM BANK IN/ BANK TRANSFER
Courier Service Providers: Kangaroo WorldWide Express, CityLink Express, Pos Laju
Delivery Day: 2~3 working days (Peninsula Malaysia), 7 ~ 10 working days (East Malaysia)
In these Terms and Conditions:
"Business Day" means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Malaysia;
"you" means the Customer who places an Order;
2) Colours - Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to differences in monitors, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product. All drawings, photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
3) Missing Item - Missing Item - You are required to report missing item in your package within 24 hours after you have received the package. We will not entertain any request if more than 24 hours after you have received the package.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any Order, which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
- You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
5) Faulty Products
- We warrant that the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered and the Product will conform with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.
- The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
- Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
- We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:a) you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; andb) you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:a) been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; orb) been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; orc) been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS POLICY
The product was already out of stock when you made the order.
In this case we will ship all products in the order only when the new stock for the out of stock product arrives However, in some situations we might ship the products that are available first.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5