Last Updated @ 8/10/2018 9:54:10 AM
For buyers who wish to make payments via Online transfer or bank in via CDM.
After placing the order at the payment page, kindly select the Other Payment Methods right above the Cancel Order tab.
We currently only accept the listed banks above and further instructions will be provided at the Other Payment Methods page.
ALL our items are priced inclusive of POS Laju shipping fees to Malaysia.
East Malaysia above 4kg will have a minimal logistic charge.
East Malaysia from 4kg to 6kg - RM10
East Malaysia from 6kg to 9kg - RM20
> All items are packed and wrapped with the highest regard to safeguard the item(s) for shipment.
> As soon as the full payment is being made, we will immediately process the item and ship it out as soon as we could either on the same day or the next POS LAJU working day.
Self-collect / COD
Kindly make FULL payment prior coming for Self-collect and COD as arrangement will only be made and my team will handover the item and tax invoice. They will not receive any form of payment.
All products will be available for self-collect when full payment is received at the following locations :-
(ALL items will be available for self collect on the same day at this location)
Operating Hours : - Monday - Friday (9a.m - 10p.m)
Saturday (2p.m - 10p.m)
(Most items will be available for self collect at this location, kindly contact us prior coming to self-collect, some items might take the next business day for self collect)
Operating Hours : - Monday - Friday (9a.m - 5:30p.m)
Saturday (9a.m - 1p.m)
URGENT / NEED IT NOW Items
* ONLY available in Klang Valley area, Monday to Saturday Special Delivery.
Arrangement could be made for special delivery in Klang Valley area to be delivered within 3 hours after FULL payment received. Additional surcharge are based on Zones.
Monday - Saturday - First order starts from 8.am till last order 5pm to be delivered within 3 hours.
Zone 1 (10KM Radius from Puchong) - RM 20
Zone 2 (15KM Radius from Puchong) - RM 35
Bandar Tasik Selatan
Bandar Tun Razak
Jalan Klang Lama
Cheras Taman Connaught
Zone 3 (20KM Radius from Puchong) - RM 45
KL City Centre
Bandar Sri Damansara
Bandar Mahkota Cheras
Terms and Conditions
Order placed -> Full payment paid -> Our special team will be in contact to give an approximate time for delivery and a special code given -> Please make arrangements for someone to collect and sign D.O *IMPORTANT Note, Driver will wait a Maximum of 15mins and he will need to proceed with other duties and items will be returned to the closest Tate Tech location for you to self collect shall within that time frame given is up.
* Self collect at Puchong besides operating hours
Please take note to make full payment only to make arrangement to collect your item. Only products are given, Tax invoice will be provided either via e-mail or collect the following working day/hour.
Monday - Saturday - Value added Surcharge
6 a.m - 8 a.m - RM 20
10 p.m - 12 a.m - RM 20
Sunday - Value added Surcharge
8 a.m - 12 a.m - RM 20
*In some case Jalan Ipoh can be arranged based on product as well. Kindly whatsapp first.
*ALL value added surcharges is One flat price quoted however many items to be delivered or collected, only limit is the stock availability.
The following terms and conditions govern the sale of products by Tate Tech Sdn. Bhd. By submitting your on-line order to Tate Tech, you have indicated your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. At Tate Tech Sdn. Bhd.'s sole discretion, these terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice at any time.
Goods Sold / Paid / Delivered / Not Compatible Are Not Refundable, Returnable And Exchangeable. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items, please perform your own due diligence on the product information.
Please keep any Purchase Receipt for warranty purposes. Tate Tech Sdn. Bhd. holds the right to reject any claims without the presence of Purchase Receipt.
Warranty on All Products sold are considered Null and Void under any one of the following conditions:
1) Warranty claim do not come with proof of Purchase/Receipt.
2) Warranty seal/sticker is torn, broken or tempered.
3) Misuse, mishandling, natural disaster or unauthorised disassembly.
4) Burnt mark or any physical defect/damage caused by end user or during deliver / postage / courier.
5) Modification, personal repair or excessive over clocking resulting to malfunction.
1. Every product you purchased from Tate Tech Sdn. Bhd. is backed first by the product manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty. We are not responsible for the compatibility of the items.
2. Please email us your information such as your name, contact number, full address included any reasonable details the way in which it is alleged that the goods is damaged or defective.
3. All defective products that need one to one exchange within 7 days from the date of purchase depends on stock availability and condition of the DOA items.
4. Please ship the goods back to Tate Tech Sdn. Bhd. together with the printed copy of your simple details(name,contact number, address) and photocopy of receipt.
5. Your repair / exchange may not be processed if Tate Tech Sdn. Bhd. do not have your information.
6. Warranty will be void and delivered back to you if we find that goods have:
a) Warranty claim do not come with proof of Purchase/Receipt.
b) Warranty seal/sticker is torn, broken or tempered.
c) Misuse, mishandling, natural disaster or unauthorised disassembly.
d) Burnt mark or any physical defect/damage caused by end user or during deliver / postage / courier.
e) Modification, personal repair or excessive over clocking resulting to malfunction.
7. We will replace your goods after we receive and process your default goods.
8. You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping your product to Tate Tech Sdn. Bhd.
9. All RMA / Warranty unit(s) will be shipped back to you at no cost / FREE
10. Please check carefully when you send in defective part(s) for RMA/Warranty. If we checked the product are issue-free, there will potentially be a handling and service charge.