Pixel Buds Gen 2 True Wireless In-Ear Headphones from Google. Using adaptive sound technology, the Pixel Buds automatically adjust the volume as you move between quiet and noisy environments. When in noisy environments, beamforming microphones and voice-detecting accelerometers focus in on your voice for clear calls and voice commands. These voice commands let you use Google Assistant to control your audio, get directions, send a text, and more. Simply start by saying "Hey, Google." When paired with a smartphone running Android 6.0 or greater, you can also utilize the 2nd-gen Pixel Buds as a translator, receiving real-time translations right in your ear.
Audio is delivered via custom-designed 12mm dynamic drivers and can play for up to 5 hours at a time on a full charge. An included charging case stores and recharges the Pixel Buds, providing enough power for an additional 19 hours. With 24 total hours of power, you can use the Pixel Buds all day long in nearly any situation. They are water-resistant against sweat and rain, so they make an ideal companion in the gym. The design of the Pixel Buds is meant to feel comfortable when wearing them so long, and a 3-point anchor system ensures they stay securely in place.
The included charging case stores the Pixel Buds and keeps them safe from damage. While inside they are automatically recharged via its built-in battery. The battery has enough power for up to 19 hours of battery life, or at least 3 full charges. The case itself can be charged with the included cable or on an (optional) Qi-compatible wireless charging pad.
Stay Comfortable & Aware
Google crafted the Pixel Buds after extensively researching scans of thousands of ears, helping to give the 2nd-gen Pixel Buds a comfortable fit during extended use. A 3-point anchor system was also engineered to keep them securely in place. It consists of a stabilizer arc, soft-fit eartips, and a retention curve in the body of the earbuds. Offering additional comfort is the built-in spatial vent to reduce the "plugged-ear" feeling. The vent also works to keep you aware of your surroundings.
Each earbud features dual IR proximity sensors that can detect when they are in or out of your ears. When removed, your audio will automatically pause, and when put back in, your audio will begin to play again.
Tap or swipe the outside of the Pixel Buds to adjust the volume, play or pause audio, and more.
If you're in a rush, only 10 minutes of charging in the case will give you up to 2 hours of playback time.
Find My Device
Don't remember where you left your Pixel Buds? Find them quickly with a mobile device running Android 6.0 or greater. When connected to a compatible mobile device, you can use the Find My Device feature to make the Pixel Buds ring. The ringing will gradually increase in volume until they're found.
Easy Pairing with Many Devices
The Pixel Buds support Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology but can also quickly and easily connect to Android, iOS, or other Bluetooth 4.0+ devices. The 2nd gen Pixel Buds are designed to conveniently pair with devices with just a tap on the outside of the earbud.
We normally ship out orders within 1-3 or 3-5 working days (as advised on our product listings). Should there be any unforeseen delay beyond our control, we will advise customers as soon as possible so that you are aware of the timing of arrival.
Gdex Express is our current default courier service. Normally you will get it on the next working day or the following day for areas outside main cities.
Once shipped, we will advise you the tracking number via lelong / email. In the event we are unable to ship out within 3 working days, we will usually inform you on the delay.
Can I Self Collect
Please call us to make an appointment first prior to your visit so that we can check the availability of the model/product as our stocks are sold from time to time and our webstore product listings may not reflect the up to date stock status. Certain items are also not available for self pick-up as these could be special offers available for online orders directly shipped from our warehouse only.
Insurance / Covering for Item Lost / Damage:
Please note that maximum compensation from the courier company for Lost / Damage item during delivery is RM100. If you need insurance coverage, please call us to arrange for it and also pay for the additional insurance coverage fees.
Please read our listing carefully before you order with us as we will not be responsible if you had not read our terms and conditions correctly.
Orders will only be shipped out after we have received payment in our bank account and/or Netpay payment is approved and verified.
We reserve the right to alter or amend our terms and conditions of our listing and our store without prior notice.
1. Warranty is usually for 1 year from order date (or as stated otherwise in product listing).
2. Only Cameras, Camcorders and Lens will be covered by the warranty. All other accesories that come with the camera, lens and camcorder are not covered with warranty.
3. We shall only be liable for the cost of repairing the unit if it is certified as manufacturer defects by the manufacturer service center. In the event the faulty unit is not repairable, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace with a newer model as the faulty unit may not have parts available/stock to repair/replace.
4. We do not bear the return postage for any warranty claim. We also do not bear any cost of repair if the defect is caused by misuse or mishandling by user.
5. The warranty will become void and invalid if the serial numbers of your item does not match with our record or if your serial numbers has been scratched, peeled off, or disappeared.
6. The warranty on all products (regardless of whether the products are waterproof or not) do not cover any damage caused by water or any form of liquid. We will also not be responsible for any damage caused by the leakage of waterproof housing / case / bag.
7. In the event of a dispute, Asiagadget reserves the right to decide on the final outcome on the warranty of the product.