Why You Need TPMS
Tire Pressure Monitoring System, also called TPMS, uses pressure monitoring sensors within each tire to monitor specific pressure levels. Combined with the solar energy display, it lets driver get the real-time tire pressure data, temperature data and status, warning messages at once. Solar power display features the green, low carbon and renewable advantages, enabling you to charge the device faster and greener.
What You Will Get
- High-definition LCD color screen display
- Supports solar energy/USB charging
- Shows four wheels' tire pressure and temperature simultaneously
- High and low tire pressure alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Air leakage condition alarm
- Multiple information: sensor/display's battery capacity display, solar energy charging display, spare tire display
- Non-stop monitor always keeps an eye on your car's performance
- Reliable alarm system delivers audio alerts whenever an unusual situation occurs
- Low power alarm
1. Leakage Alert
When the tire leaks continuously, the display will show the declining pressure data and fault icon, as well as send an alert
2. High Temperature Alert
When the tire temperature is higher than the setpoint (default 80 Deg.C), the pressure and fault icon on the display will flicker with buzzer warning (temperature setting range: 50 - 99 Deg.C)
3. High Pressure Alert
When the tire temperature reaches to the upper limit value (default 3.1 Bar), the pressure and fault icon on the display will flicker with buzzer warning (upper limit value setting range: 2.5 - 6.0 Bar)
4. Low Pressure Alert
When the tire temperature reaches to the lower limit value (default 1.8 Bar), the pressure and fault icon on the display will flicker with buzzer warning (upper limit value setting range: 1.8 - 2.4 Bar)
5. No Signal Alert
It will start to warn when the tire condition can not be detected over time
Install way: internal
Display way: screen
Sensor working voltage: 2.1 - 3.6V
Display working voltage: 4.5 - 6V
Optional pressure units: Psi/Bar/kPa
Optional temperature units: Deg.C
Operating frequency: 433.92MHz +/- 20KHz
Sensor working temperature: -40 Deg.C - 125 Deg.C
Display working temperature: -30 Deg.C - 85 Deg.C
Monitoring temperature scope: -40 Deg.C - 125 Deg.C
Monitoring pressure scope: 0 - 8 Bar
Sensor battery supply: Li-polymer battery
Display battery capacity: 480mAh
Sensor battery supply: CR2050 battery
Sensor battery capacity: 350mAh
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.50 x 17.00 x 5.00 cm / 8.46 x 6.69 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 4 x TPMS, 1 x Displayer, 1 x Non-slip Mat, 1 x English User Manual
Account Name: BBB Wonderland
Account Number: 562263519713
WhatsApp Banking Slip
FAST DELIVERY IS OUR PRIORITY TO YOU!*
1. We are using PosLaju or other courier company for our parcel shipping. Please make sure your name, shipping address and contact number is correct. Please note PosLaju service do not ship to PO box address. All orders will be sent out during weekday except public holiday.
2.a) For in stock item, we ship out on the NEXT WORKING DAY if payment are received or cleared before 12noon. Courier company (PosLaju) normally take 1-2 days to make delivery to the address. Sabah and Sarawak may take 2-3 days to make delivery. (Except Saturday, Sunday Public Holidays)
2.b) For pre-order items, we ship out within 3 working days after the payment. Courier company (PosLaju/Others) normally take 7-9 days to make delivery to the address. Sabah and Sarawak may take 9-12 days to make delivery. (Except Saturday, Sunday Public Holidays)
3. For inter-bank or GIRO payment, the order will only be delivered once the transaction of payment is complete which usually takes about 3 working days.
4. All shipment will be carefully packed to avoid damage during the transit.
5. We will inform customer courier tracking number via Lelong Update Shipping Details once an order is shipped. You can enter the tracking number in PosLaju and click Online Shipment Tracking System to check your delivery status.
Note: Some Poslaju tracking links always shown NO RECORD FOUND, which is confusing, please ONLY track your parcels in below link or call 1300-300-300 for latest update.(http://www.pos.com.my/pos/appl/service/sub_poslaju.asp)
6. Delivery sometimes delay is out of our control. Delivery could be delayed due to addressee not around at time of delivery, location address, public holidays or delivery workload of Poslaju.
7. Please contact us if you did not receive your parcel after shipped. We will not responsible for parcel unclaimed after a month from the shipped date.
8. Delivery charges may vary depending on the products and weights. Some large volume / heavy weight item will have additional shipping charge to Sabah / Sarawak.
*Except for out of stock item