GP Electronic Device batteries supply power to a wide range of small electronic devices, from calculators, toys and keyless entry systems to electronic books. They are all powered by small but powerful button cells manufactured by GP Batteries
Alkaline Cells (Mercury Free Series)
Warranty : 3 months
Best Before 2027
Last Updated @ 6/7/2017 11:08:38 PM
- The product specification are provided by supplier and manufacture
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor or LCD screen due to the hardware capabilities on colour presentation.
- We will ship the order within agreed timeframe mentioned in the advertisement. Kindly ensure you are agreed with the stipulated timeframe before you place the order.
- If there is any delay on order preparation, our order processing team will communicate with customer for the new arrangement. Customer’s acceptance will be required before order processing.
- All the item(s) will be packed in proper packaging to ensure the item received in good condition.
- We will have outgoing QC inspection on the product before shipment. QC team will ensure the product is correct and QC photo will be taken as a proof of shipment. We will refer to the proof of shipment should there be any dispute arises for the investigation.
- The choice of logistic partner may vary from time to time without further notice. Please refer to the logistic provider and tracking ID for the delivery status.
- All the parcel(s) shipped in sealed condition, please don’t accept the parcel if the seal broken and inform us immediately and provide relevant photo if necessary.
- Any queries related to the logistic company such as undelivered, delivery delay, parcel lost, damaged parcel and etc. It’s customer responsibility to inform us within the timeframe specified by logistic company. Any report after the timeframe specified will not be attended by the logistic company. Kindly refer to logistic partner website for the stipulated timeframe
- If the box or packaging is clearly damaged on delivery, it is of paramount importance the recipient must sign for as 'DAMAGED' otherwise any claim for damage will be refused. It is the sender’s responsibility to inform the recipient of these terms and conditions.
- Customer may return the item under the following circumstances
o Defective products (exclude minor damage packaging)
o Wrong products delivered
- Please refer to the shipping policy if the damaged caused by logistic provider.
- Please follow the return procedure to e
nsure return request addressed correctly.
o Kindly contact us within 24 hours upon order receipt should there be any return request. The logistic tracking status update will be the proof of receipt. Any return reported after 24 hours will require valid reason and will be handled at our sole discretion.
o Original proof of purchase eg. Invoice, PO and etc are required for the return.
o The return must be in the following condition, otherwise return will be rejected
§ Unused condition
§ Undamaged packaging
§ All the accessories, manual, warranty card, certificate of authenticity, free gift and etc must be return in full (if any)
§ For the wrong product delivered, customers are not allowed to remove the sealed on the product packaging.
o Customer must return the product to address specified by provide the customer service officer the tracking ID and logistic provider selected within 3 working days.
o Return must be packed in good condition to ensure the product receive in good condition.
o If the return parcel lost during the delivery, it is customer responsibility to submit the claim to the logistic provider selected. We are not liable for any parcel lost for the return delivery.
o Upon receive of the return item, our return department will carry out the necessary inspection to ensure return complies with our return policy.
o The customer service will arrange replacement, refund or etc once the return certified as valid return by our return department
o If the return failed to comply with our policy, we will resend effected item back to customer.
o The shipping fee will be reimbursed if the return certified as valid return. Otherwise, customer will need to bear the two way shipping fee.
- We warrant that each hardware product that you purchase is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period for the product starts on the original date of purchase as shown on your sales receipt or invoice.
- When warranty service involves the replacement of a product or part, replacement product or part provided by us may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part. Only unaltered products and parts are eligible for replacement. The replacement product or part shall be warranted for the balance of the period remaining on the original product.
- Please contact the manufacturer for the warranty claim procedure if the warranty provided by local manufacture.
- For warranty by local supplier - Under Customer Carry-In Service, your product will be repaired or exchanged after you deliver it to a designated collection center at your risk and expense. After the product has been repaired or exchanged, it will be made available to you for collection. Postage or shipping charges are applicable should you required posting service.
- Before warranty service is provided, backup and remove all data, including confidential information, proprietary information and personal information from the product. We shall not be responsible for the loss or data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, on a product returned or accessed for warranty service.
- This warranty does not cover the following:
· uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
· any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
· failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, improper maintenance, or use not in accordance with product information materials.
· loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
· damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
· failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products.
· products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.