Bak-Kut-Teh is a meat dish cooked in broth popularly served in Malaysia and Singapore. Malaysian Bak Kut Teh is a type of pork ribs in spices and herbal soup. It is inspired by Chinese cuisine. Bak Kut Teh literally means "meat bone tea". Contrary to its name, it is not a tea, but a soup with meaty ribs in a broth of spices and herbs. This soup helps to fortify the spleen, relieving Stagnation of Qi and tonify blood.
One packet of RICHMOND Oriental soup pack, 2000ml or 8 rice bowls of water, 1.5kg of meat or chicken, 50gm of garlic, 30gm of light soya sauce, 15gm of dark soya sauce, 2.5gm of salt
1. Rinse all ingredients once.
2. Bring 2000ml water to boil. Place 1pkt RICHMOND Oriental soup pack, 50g of garlic and meat/chicken into the boiling water.
3. Cover with lid and boil on medium flame to simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Flameout and leave its for 3 hours or overnight for better taste.
5. Bring the soup to boil again and simmer on low flame for 40 mins. Add in salt, light soya sauce and dark soya sauce as desired. Serve it hot.
Angelica Sinensis, Radix Codomopsitis, White Pepper, Radix Rehmanniae, Rhizoma Lingustici, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Black Dates, Polygonatum, Pericarprium Citril, Fructus Tsaoko.
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct heat and sunlight. Once opened, keep refrigerated.
#OrientalSoupPack #HerbalSoupPaste #BakKutTeh #HerbalSoup #SoupSpices #Halal #SupHerba #RempahanSup #NoRefrigerationRequired #NoPreservative #Delicious #Healthy #ReadyStock #BestInMalaysia #LocalFamous #LocalProduct #NaturalIngredients #NoColouringAdded #????? #??? #??