- This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a kind of innovated medical device with non-invasive and continuous features for artery SPO2 and PR detection. Being portable, it is able to measure SPO2 and PR values quickly and precisely.
- The fingertip Oximeter can be used to measure human haemoglobin saturation and heart rate through finger. The product applies to using in family, hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, naesthesia, paediatrics, intensive care, etc.), oxygen club, social medical organizations, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after sports. Operation in sport procedure is not recommended). It is also applicable to enthusiasts on mountaineering, patients (convalescents at home or those need first aid treatment), elders over 60, those work more than 12 hours, sporters and those work in the hermetic circumstance, etc. The product is not suitable to monitor patient continuously.
- 2-Direction Display adjustable.
- Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
- Low power consumption,50 hours continuous to work.
- Automatic power off when no signal
- Small and light weight, convenient to carry
- Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare etc.
- Measurement range: 70~90%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 20~300 bpm
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter (without battery)
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x English user manual
Shipping & Warranty
We Are Verified Seller With I.C Submitted to Admin. Have Confident With Us.
If You Have Any Question Please Email Us :
Our email address on the picture
Free Of Charge Consulation
Last Updated @ 4/13/2020 11:33:10 AM