This homemade Garbage Enzyme has been fermented for more than one year.
It is highly concentrated and very effective.
Packing: Recycled PET bottle
Uses of Garbage Enzyme
1. Clean our air: During catalyst - produce O3, not only can kill bacteria,
but will increase the oxygen in the air. Mix 1:500-1000 enzyme of dilution,
put it in a spray bottle, spray to the air will keep the air clean, eliminate
2. Keep the Toilet Clean: use Garbage enzyme to wash the toilet, can
prevent clogs, destroy harmful bacteria, dirt and clog will break down by
the enzyme. Repels mosquito, cockroach and rats.
3. Keep Our Homes Clean: Add 2 table spoon of garbage enzyme in the
floor cleaning water will clean the floor and kill bacteria.
4. Keep the Kitchen Clean: Use the diluted garbage enzyme to clean
cooker hood, stove top, oven......kitchen ware, can effectively clean out
the most stubborn stain.
5. Keep the Clothes Clean: soak the clothes with small amount of garbage
enzyme, can reduce the detergent, and will make the washing procedure
easy and soften the clothes.
6. Clean Veggie: When washing fruits and vegetables, add a small amount
of garbage enzyme, clears pesticides - safer to eat.
7. Skin Care: Add 1:10 of diluted garbage enzyme to shampoo, shower gel,
dish washer, detergent, can reduce the usage, and neutralize harmful
chemical toxins, prevent skin allergies to our body.
Use garbage enzyme to soak our body will improve skin problem, and
make our skin silky soft! Do not dilute in hot water destroy enzyme
8. Pet Care: Use diluted garbage enzyme to clean your pet, spray their
house, will neutralize pet odor and make your pet grow healthy, even
growing more hair!
9. Vehicle Care: add a small amount of garbage enzyme to your vehicles
water box, will cool down the engine, lengthen the car usage, spray in the
car will neutralize bad odor.
10. Natural Fertilizer: diluted garbage enzyme 500-1000 times, use to
water the plants, flowers, trees.
Makes very good fertilizer and help the plants to grow.
Water the empty land for 3 consecutive months to change the soil to good
Last Updated @ 8/22/2017 6:17:26 PM
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5