Micro USB TO USB FEMALE OTG CABLE : Features:
Easy to transfer data files
Transfer to/from USB device
USB interface like digital camera, digital audio device, USB keyboard or memory card reader to Phone
Access USB Flash Drives, Mouse, Keyboard
Samsung Galaxy (S2 i9100/i9100G Galaxy S3 i9300 Samsung Galaxy Note i9220, Samsung Galaxy S i9000 and more models with USB OTG Support)
Sony Xperia Models (Xperia Ray, Xperia Arc S, Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia Neo V)
Nokia Models N8, N900 (Only models with USB OTG Support)
Motorola XOOM Models (Only models with USB OTG Support)
1) Connect the MicroUSB into your device's MicroUSB Port.
2) Connect the USB Female to your compatible device.
3) The device will get automatically detected once you plug in.
4) You can connect your Pen drives, USB card readers, Hard drives, Mouse, Keyboard and Other compatible devices.
5) If the USB device does not get detected then you phone may not support or does not have in-built drivers to support the connected USB Device.
Things You can connect:
1) USB Pendrives
2) Card Readers
3) Compatible USB keyboard and Mouse*
4) Compatible Wireless mouse and Keyboard with Nano Receiver*
* Please note that your device must have in-built drivers support for these devices,NOT all phones supports OTG function. External Mobile HDD Hard drives NOT supported
How to check if your devices support Micro USB OTG function
You can download an android app that will test the OTG support on your phone or tablet. This app is called \u2018USB OTG Checker\u2019. Download from Google Play
Install this app and follow the steps below.
- Open the app and tap \u2018Check Device OS\u2019. This will test whether your phone or tablet has the USB OTG API or not. OTG API is a code which is necessary for the support. If this API exists on your phone\u2019s OS then the feature is fully supported by your phone. Tap \u2018Check\u2019 to proceed.