Our Products are Genuine and come with Warranty.
Buy with confidence here!
Huawei B618 is a new LTE wireless gateway supporting latest LTE Category 11, which means Huawei Router LTE B618 could achieve peak download speed to 600Mbps. Up to 64 wireless devices could connect to Huawei B618 wirelessly simultaneously. It has a built-in Ethernet port, you can connect an external hard drive or printer via the USB port and two external antennas (3G and LTE). Huawei B618s-22d and B618s-65d provide the services including data service, voice service, SMS, Security service, local maintenance management function.
Last Updated @ 10/18/2018 12:46:12 PM
1. How do I make payment?
Currently we accept Netpay, Credit Card (VISA and MASTER), Online Banking and Cash Deposit
2. How do I know my payment has been received?
You will be notified by via email once we receive your payment. In the email we will specify your ordering details such as product details, quantity, total amount and mailing address.
3. The advantages of paying with credit card
4. Is it safe to pay by credit cards?
Yes, it is very safe. When you pay online by credit card, your transaction occurs over a secure Internet connection, and your information is encrypted. The secure connection protect your transaction, from the instant you enter your personal information to the moment you enter credit card information and receive payment confirmation.
5. What is 3-D Secure?
3-D Secure is a card holder authentication mechanism. Every card entered in the payment gateway is checked by the respective card association, i.e. MasterCard or VISA. It is verified whether or not user authentication is required for the given card. If yes, the card holder is redirected to the issuer bank¡¦s system to identify himself (by entering a password, inserting a chip card providing other senstitive information). The result of the authentication is then handed back to the payment gateway.
6. Why is my payment refunded?
We may refund your payment if we are unable to verify your billing and shipping address, or not able to contact you via email or telephone to verify your order detail.
7. Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
No sorry, you have to pay in full by Credit Card or online bank transfer before we can process your order.
8. Is shipping included? Do I have to pay extra for delivery? How much are the courier fees?
Shipping is not included in the item prices: you need to use the online system to generate a shipping quote for your
Online orders placed with Digitalzone2u in Lelong will be delivered by Courier Service.
Every item will be delivered to your doorstep, so please provide us with a physical address that is normally occupied during office hours. Please note that the Courier will only deliver to a physical address, and no P.O. Box number/addresses. The Courier requires that each and every delivery be signed and endorsed, as proof of delivery.
Digitalzone2u reserves the rights not to release the delivery in the absence of the authorized receiver. Digitalzone2u is making every effort to deliver your order within the time stated. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, slight delay in deliveries might occur.
Please ensure you place your order with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from delayed delivery, Digitalzone2u will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late or delayed delivery.
1. What shipping agents are available?
All items will be shipped either by Pos Laju or GDex, depending on the package size and shipping destination.
2. Will the package be delivered to my home/office address? Will I be notified by the courier?
All items will be delivered to address stated on your shipping details. Please make sure you have provided a valid address (PO Box is not accepted) and updated contact number so that you could be reached by courier agent at all times. Failing to contact you, the item will be returned back to us and re-delivery of the item may incur extra shipping fees.
3. What if I am not around when my order is delivered? Who can accept my delivery?
Digitalzone2u is committed to ensure that your orders are delivered to you safely and on time. Therefore only the person in delivery address OR authorized receiver shall be permitted to accept the delivery. Please make sure that the authorized receiver is present to make the authorized signature.
4. When will my order will be shipped after confirmed?
Estimated shipping time of the products is stated on the website unless otherwise specified differently for the shipping time of a particular product or a larger order. We will notify you by SMS or email as soon as we ship out your order.
5. When would my package arrive?
The total package delivery time for your order is the period of time from your payment is confirmed until the time you receive it.
There are two parts: processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time: Once your payment is received, total processing time generally is within 1 working day.
Processing time includes selecting items, quality control checks and packaging. Please note that large orders with multiple items may take longer to process and pack.
Shipping time: This is the time from when the parcel leaves our warehouse until it arrives at your designated destination. Please refer to the guide as stated below on the shipping times for the various shipping agents.
6. Can you send me a shipment tracking number?
Yes. When the items are dispatched out from our warehouse and accepted by Courier company, we will have a tracking number. We will send the tracking number to you via email automatically, or SMS or WhatsApp upon request.
Please take note that the courier company might take up to 48 hours to update the tracking number into the tracking system. Please contact us again if you are still unable to track your order after 24 hours.
1. What should you do when the item is broken?
After you received your item and the product is found damaged. How should you resolve the problem?
1. Before you receive the parcel, please check the item carefully. If the item is damaged during shipping, you can claim the compensation from the shipping company or reject to sign the parcel.
2. If the item itself is defective, you should contact us via phone call or email, and we would work out a reasonable solution for you; and sometime maybe we need you to take photos or video for the defective item.
2. The received item doesn’t match the description
What do you do if you receive items that don't match the product description?
If you receive the item that is different from the product description, please contact us immediately, we will check the order and work out a reasonable solution for you.
3. Are all your products brand new?
Yes, of course. We do not sell used items.
We supply brand new products only and they are directly from the high-tech factories.
4. The problems about the accessories and adapter
Are all the necessary accessories included with the products? Is Power Adapter suitable for my country?
All the necessary standard accessories are included with the products which come from Digitalzone2u.
In normal cases, product comes with the below:
- Packing Box
- USB cable for applicable USB product items
- AV cable for applicable product items. e.g. car DVD players
- Earphones for applicable product item
- Travel charger / Power adapter which suitable for shipping destination country or region
- User Manual, usually English, for most of products.
- Software / Driver CD which provide some drivers and some useful software kits.
- Li-ion Battery for applicable product items
- Tripod for some Camera or Camcorder
- Carry Bag for some product items.
- Pouch for some product items.
More detailed, please refer to the detailed product specification on our website. Under the “Package Content”, it will list all the applicable accessories for most of product items.
5. Will This Cell Phone Work In My Country?
Whether a mobile phone you buy from Digitalzone2u is compatible or not, depends on whether the supported GSM frequencies of the phone match the frequency of your cell network in your country.
Luckily there are only four GSM frequencies. You simply need to find out the GSM frequencies supported under your current SIM Card's Cellular Provider, and match it to the GSM specification of your chosen Mobile Phone from Digitalzone2u.
6. How do you ensure the quality of the product?
Digitalzone2u undertakes the strictest Quality Control of any on line electronics supplier you could find.
Our partner factories have their own quality control processes, but we don't only take their word for it! When products come into the Digitalzone2u warehouse, we have a team of qualified technicians who are dedicated to confirming the
products are correct, in perfect condition, and working perfectly. Every product you buy from Digitalzone2u has been
checked and quality controlled by our QC technicians before it was shipped out, which is a double check over the factory QC inspection:
- All products are visually inspected for good appearance.
- All products are switched on and have their main functions tested one by one.
- All packages are checked to ensure they contain the correct accessories. Accessories such as earphones and cables are tested as well.
But sometimes things can go wrong... that's why we back all our products with a 12-month guarantee.
If, unfortunately, the product you bought from Digitalzone2u seems to have a problem, please always contact our technical team with your order number, we can help clarify the problem.
Further to this…
1. Always contact us first. Provide your order number and the product code. We can help clarify what the problem is.
2. Often we can solve the problem for you without you needing to send anything back. In many cases the product seems to have a problem, but it can be solved by restarting, installing properly, or fixing an accessory. In the case of more complicated products such as Car DVD Players or Security Camera Systems we will recommend that you get the product installed or inspected by a qualified technician to confirm that it is faulty rather than incorrectly installed.
3. You're covered up to 12 month warranty (varies from product to product)
So if the product doesn't work, we'll help you send it back to us to get it fixed.