Improved Childproof Door Lever Lock 2-Pack Prevents Toddlers From Opening Doors. Easy One Hand Operation for Adults. Durable ABS with 3M Adhesive Backing. Simple Install, No Tools Needed (White, 2)
- ULTIMATE DOOR LEVER LOCK most children can't open! Our lock requires an adult to press buttons on BOTH sides of the lock to open and close. Similar products can be easily defeated by little ones.
- EASY ONE HAND OPERATION. Got your hands full? Carrying your child in one arm? You can open this lock with just 2 fingers. Simply press the release button on both sides and swing the lever up. Both Men and Women can effortlessly open and close the lock with just one hand.
- RUGGED ABS CONSTRUCTION makes this lock a durable safety accessory. This has a sturdy hinge mechanism that flows smoothly while resisting damage or breaks. Get several of these 3-pack sets to baby proof your entire home. The attractive white color goes well with all decor.
- SUPER EASY TO INSTALL. Simply stick to your door with the included 3M adhesive backing. Holds strong with a very sturdy grip. Then lets go when you are ready to remove the lock. No tools needed. No need to drill holes. Comes with complete easy installation instructions including full color photos. Takes just seconds to install.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are stocking up with 3 or 4 of these to place around their home for highly effective baby and toddler proofing. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this very popular improved door lock in plentiful supply. It makes a fine baby shower gift, birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift for the loving parent in your life.
ONE HAND OPERATION:
to push the release button on both sides of the lever. This can easily be done with just one hand. A toddler's hand isn't as big as yours and he or she will not open the lock. This is a big improvement over other lock designs sold on Amazon. Those only require a single button to be pushed. Clever toddlers and small children can push the single button and open the door. Most kids can't open our 2-button design.,