****Limited Unit SALE Only, First Come First Serve****
****Take Only 8 Seconds to Boot Up Your Windows****
****Market Price Selling Around RM299, Now Just selling From RM150 with limited unit only***
Intel X25-M Solid State Drive, 80GB Sata 3GB/s 2.5 inch, MLC, High Performance 34nm
***DIY - Replacement Your Notebook or Netbook Normal Hardisk Drive to Solid State Drive (SSD)***
Intel X-25M Mainstream SSD Specifications:
- Capacity 80 GB
- NAND Flash Components Intel® Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory
- 10 Parallel Channel Architecture with 34nm MLC ONFI 1.0 NAND
- Bandwidth Sustained Sequential Read: up to 250 MB/s
- Sustained Sequential Write: up to 70 MB/s
- Read Latency: 65 µs
- Write Latency: 85 µs
- Random 4 KB Reads: up to 35,000 IOPS
- Random 4 KB Writes: 80 G X25/X18-M – up to 6,600 IOPS
- Interface SATA 3.0 Gb/s
- X25-M: 2.5¨ Industry Standard Hard Drive Form Factor
- 7 mm – 76 grams +/- 2 grams
- 9.5 mm – 80 grams +/- 2 grams
- Compatibility SATA revision 2.6 compliant. Compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s with Native Command Queuing and interface rates
- Life Expectancy 1.2 million hours (MTBF)
- Power Consumption Active: 150 mW Typical
- Idle (DIPM): 75 mW Typical
- Operating Shock 1,500 G/0.5 ms
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +70°C
The Intel X25-M G2 SSD has a clean aluminum body with a plastic trim ring secured to the top border of the drive. The X25-M has a very basic OEM look to it without a lot of the flashy looks of other SSDs currently on the market. What it does offer is a down-to-earth design that looks sophisticated and durable.
Case durability is excellent and besides the SATA connector you could probably toss this drive at a wall and cause more damage to the wall than the X25-M. The case has no give at all and feels like a solid block of metal. The bumper ring around the top allows the drive to fit multiple form-factors depending on the requirements of the desktop or laptop it is being installed in. The drive height without the bumper is 7mm while the height with it installed is 9.5mm (standard notebook drive height).
The Intel X25-M is very easy to take apart after removing four Phillips head screws. The same screws that hold the 2.5mm shim to the body of the drive hold the two case halves together. Once those are removed the entire assembly pops apart.
Inside we see the neatly designed circuit board that utilizes only a single side of the PCB. Intel uses their own pc29as21ba0 controller and 29f16b08jamdi flash memory. The board is made up with ten 16GB modules with a 32MB ISSI DDR buffer.
* I will give my BEST to serve my customer as good as I can, so you are always welcome to contact me for enquiry or discussion..Thanks..^.^
Package Come with
- NEW Intel X25-M 80GB 2.5" Sata 3GB/s Solid State Drive X 1
- 1 Year Warranty
100% NEW and 100% Working Condition, Bid for Confident !!
***(Accept COD in Penang Island)
***(100% Fast and Safe for Shipping)
Payment : MayBank2u (507031616857), CimbClicks (07210001329051)
Account Name : Eureka Computer Technology
After Payment please inform seller,Thanks.
Any Question Please E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or contact/sms 012-4909661 (Mr Lim)
Last Updated @ 1/24/2017 4:08:19 PM