iPlay, iLearn Cutting & Cooking Toy, Wooden Food, Pretend Play Kitchen Set, Magnetic Wood Fruit, Early Educational Development, Learning Gift for 3, 4, 5, 6 Year Old Kids, Toddlers, Boys & Girls
- WOOD MADE â€“ SAFER THAN PLASTIC MADE SETS. A creative pretend food cutting party! Fun toy for toddler girls and boys. Small pieces suitable for ages 3 and up. Rest assured our set includes fun and organic varieties of healthy food. Pieces contain magnets inside holding like pieces together that can be separated using the included wooden knife.
- ALL NEW HEAVY DUTY SET â€“ The perfect accessory for play kitchens! Excellent set for cubbyholes, nursery schools, kindergartens and playgroups. Several children can play together, or suitable for individual play. Helps your child with language skill development by learning the names of different food groups, ingredients and cutlery. Fun and colorful food items that look realistic make play time more fun. Great for pretend play breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- PERFECT ACCESSORIES FOR ALL OTHER FOOD TOYS â€“ Variety of unique and vibrant colored pieces to add to any existing set! Huge variety of food items including fruits, vegetables, fish, burger, bread, ice cream, steak and more! Plus a cutting board and 2 knives. More FUN than those tiny food sets. Organic play food choices and pretend treats keep small kids engaged in imaginative and educational play.
- HOLIDAY TOY DEALS â€“ Children gain fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and grip by cutting, plus numeracy skills by counting the pieces. Parents can assist children with understanding fractions as they cut and name colors. Durable and safe toy made of the highest quality materials. Playing chef encourages children to utilize creativity and role-play for polishing their culinary skills. Great for parties and indoor, outdoor activities!
- BEST FOR LEARNING â€“ For a product to be an effective learning tool, children must be able to make inquiries and attempt to answer them on their own. Your 3 - 6 year old will stay busy while pretending to shop for groceries, asking for recipes, inquiring about food and pursuing new knowledge, all while playing in the imaginative kitchen creating delicious meals for the family to munch! (DO NOT actually munch on pieces or you might break a tooth or choke).