The JB Aqua Plus range offers the simplicity of an analogue bath, with the quality and reliability expected in a Grant water bath. Blue transparent polycarbonate lid and polycarbonate base tray are included as standard to improve performance and limit energy wastage.
• Drain tap included on JB Aqua 12 Plus, 18 Plus and 26 Plus
• Ambient + 5°C to 98°C
• User settable, over-temperature cutout - when sample has critical maximum temperature
• Fixed thermal cutout - protects the user if the bath is accidentally run without water or in the very unlikely event of failure of both control systems
• Polycarbonate lid and base tray - improve performance and reduce evaporation/energy loss, included as standard
• Shallow JB Aqua 2S baths for microtubes. Ideal for use in life-science applications or laboratories where space is at a premium or inside fume cupboards.
• Dual 5L & 12L bath with dual controls for separate setups and temperature displays, optimum use of space, and value for money • Stainless steel tank - high grade seel with durable polished finish
• Clean, painted steel case - maximum chemical and abrasion resistance
• Raised feet - allows lifting whilst holding base of tank
• Grant non drip polycarbonate lid included as standard - improves performance, limits evaporation and conserves energy
• Simple dial temperature setting - easy to use and provides quick visual indication of temperature and ability to re-set dial position
• Polycarbonate perforated base tray included as standard - promotes heat convection and optimal temperature uniformity, also allows any container to be placed directly in bath
• Heater mat and sensor bonded to the underside of the tank - optimises temperature uniformity and workspace
• Removable knob- enables calibration
CIMB (MY LABORATORIES SERVICES)
WITHIN 1 WEEK FOR STOCK, 2-3 MONTHS IF NON-STOCK
Return policy : subject to review, please check on the spot before accepting
EQUIPMENT 1 YEARS AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT.