The1x6 Naniwa 220 is one of the best economically priced 220 grit stones on the market. This stone holds its shape well, cuts rather quickly and leaves an edge that is refined enough for most tasks with a good amount of tooth. Like most other 220 Grit stones, this stone also cleans up deeper factory scratches, makes transitioning from diamond plates and stones easier and cleaner, and is a good foundation stone before progressing to finer grits.
This stone is 1"x 6" in size mounted to an aluminium blank with a total thickness of 5-6mm and used with water only. It works best when soaked in water for a minute or two before use. Let air dry and store dry when not in use. Fits nicely in the TSProf, Hapstone, Edgepro and JENDE JIGS or Ganzo sharpening system.
- Sharpening Stone
- Grit #: 220
- Material: Synthetic
- Dimension: 152 x 25 x 5 mm
- Weight: Approx 130g (with Packaging)
- Made in Taiwan by Jende Industries
- Usage instruction: This stone must first be immersed in lukewarm water for 15 minutes before use
- 1 x Jende Naniwa 1" x 6" Japanese Water Sharpening Stone 220 Grit