The 1x6 KME Naniwa 320 Pro stone workhorse coarse stone used for profiling, repairs and initial maintenance on your edges. Not found outside of Japan, this stand-alone Naniwa stone is close in formulation and feel to the Naniwa Chosera line, and we really don’t know why it didn’t make it into the final Chosera line-up because we feel it is the very coarse grit stone the line-up is missing at the lowest end. This stone is hard and aggressive, and really cleans up deeper factory scratches, makes transitioning from diamond plates and stones easier and cleaner, and is a good coarse foundation stone before progressing to finer grits.
This stone is 1"x 6" in size mounted to an aluminium blank with a total thickness of 5-6mm and used with water only. It works best when soaked in water for a minute or two before use. Let air dry and store dry when not in use. Fits nicely in the TSProf, Hapstone, Edgepro and JENDE JIGS or Ganzo sharpening system.
- Sharpening Stone
- Grit #: 320
- Material: Aluminium Oxide
- Dimension: 152 x 25 x 5 mm
- Weight: Approx 110g (with Packaging)
- Made in Taiwan by Jende Industries
- Usage instruction: This stone must first be immersed in lukewarm water for 15 minutes before use
- 1 x Jende Naniwa 1" x 6" Japanese Water Sharpening Stone 320 Pro Grit