The Naniwa Chosera stones are premium level stones and are well known for their wonderful feedback and fast action. One of the biggest advantages with the Chosera stones is the variety of hardness between the different grits, which can be used advantageously on harder or softer steels. They also have a very high grit density and work best with a quick soak before use.
These stones measure 1"x 6", and are a beefy 5 mm thick and come mounted on an aluminium blank that fits nicely in the TSProf, Hapstone, Edgepro and JENDE JIGS or Ganzo sharpening system.
- Sharpening Stone
- Grit #: 600
- Material: Synthetic
- Dimension: 152 x 25 x 5 mm
- Weight: Approx 160g (with Packaging)
- Made in Taiwan by Jende Industries
- Usage instruction: This stone must first be immersed in lukewarm water for 15 minutes before use
- 1 x Jende Naniwa Chosera 1" x 6" Japanese Water Sharpening Stone 600 Grit