JJC LH-68II Lens Hood is dedicated to the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens and helps prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. It has non-glare matte finish on the inside to further prevent or limit lens flare. The "petal" shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area. There is no vignetting with the hood on. The hood can also be placed backwards over the lens for more compact storage. The hood allows you to put on a filter and a lens cap, too. In addition, since the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact. JJC LH-68II lens hood replaces Canon ES-68.
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens
- Reversible for compact storage
- Will not affect the use of lens cap or filter
- Non-glare matte finish prevents reflections
- No vignetting will be caused with the hood on
- Extra protection from accidental impact
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens