Kacip Fatimah is a "National Treasure" of Malaysia. Botanical name known as Labisia Pumilia, this herbs usually grows in the Southeast Asian rainforest. The original Kacip Fatimah can only be found in Malaysia's unpolluted rainforests 350 meters above sea level. It is short and small and is usually found growing beside the Tongkat Ali, just like soul mates.
Kacip Fatimah is also treasured as a traditional gynaecological drug - like the Tongkat Ali - for Malay women. Women who consume the herbs experience amazing results, especially in terms of their health, energy and vitality.
Kacip Fatimah is passed down from one generation to another in Malaysia. Malay women use Kacip Fatimah for beauty purposes as well as to develop plump breasts, tighten the womb, improve the body's vitality, maintain youth and to extend life. Malay women who consume Kacip Fatimah over a longterm have better figures, smoothier skin, brighter eyes and are overal more feminine.
THE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS OF KACIP FATIMAH
WHO SHOULD TAKE KACIP FATIMAH?
Q & A
1) Will Kacip Fatimah affect menstruation? Ans: Kacip Fatimah is not only good for treating female gynaecological disease, it is also good for balancing endocrine in women. Consuming Kacip Fatimah will lead to different manifestation for different people in the initial stages. Menstruation syscles may start too early or too late, which is a sign of the product taking effect.
2) Why does my vagina feel tighter after taking Kacip Fatimah? Ans: Kacip Fatimah can tigthen the vagina which can lead to vaginal wall friction. The is a normal reaction.
3) Is it okay for older women who wish to get pregnant to consume Kacip Fatimah? Ans: It is recommended to get a doctor's opinion on the body's chances of getting pregnant and ovulating first. If the ovulation cycle is normal, then there is still a chance of getting pregnant. Kacip Fatimah can preserve the conditioin of the womb, disinfection, improve fertilisation and increase the chances of conception. If your husband consumes Tongkat Ali to increase sperm motility, it will greatly increase the chances of conception.
4) I do not have a uterus and ovaries. What are the benefits of taking Kacip Fatimah? Ans: For post-menopausal women, Kacip Fatimah's effect will be more pronounced because it restores confidence and health, regains youth and happiness, fights aging and enhances the quality of life. It helps in balancing hormones, promoting the normal functions of the female reproductive system, increasing vaginal secretion, solving vaginal dryness after menopause and increasing stimulation of hormones. In additiona, it strengthens pelvic muscles (to prevent uterine prolapse and incontinence) and tightens the vagina. Kacip Fatimah can also relieve fatigue and menopausal symptoms (low sleep quality, nervousness and irritability) and improve the quality of sex life. Iin addition, it encourages haematopoietic functions and acs as a strong anti-oxidant, effective for breast and beauty enhancement.
5) Can Kacip Fatimah replenish estrogen? Ans: Kacip Fatimah is composed of a variety of natural nutrients. It does not replenish but stimulate the secretion of estrogen to balance hormones.
Last Updated @ 11/15/2016 2:12:10 PM
Questions & Comments
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
To make payment via Maybank2u Pay serivce, please visit the following:
Our panel of courier service companies are:
ABX Express (M) Sdn Bhd
GD Express Sdn Bhd
By making a purchase on eBay, you are agreed to all A E Musical instruments Store and #39;s terms and policies.
A E Musical Instruments Store Return Policy
(RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY READ CAREFULLY)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of delivery (unless otherwise specified) for a refund of the original purchase amount (we are not responsible for return shipping costs). A RM100 restocking fee will incur for all returned instruments. Returned item must be in the original packaging and condition showing no signs of wear or abuse and complete with all collateral materials such as cases, straps, strings, care kits, free gift items, and any other materials that originally shipped with the instrument; otherwise the return will either be refused or a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
A E Musical instruments Store only accepts returns shipped within the first 30 days from delivery. Please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org about your intention of return. We recommend that you use a reliable carrier such as FedEx, UPS or DHL and insure your package when returning your item. A E Musical Instruments Store is not responsible for shipping damages for returns.
All returned items are inspected upon arrival at the A E Musical Instruments Store warehouse. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. If the returned item shows signs of wear or not meeting these requirements, it may be refused or a restocking fee of up to 20% may be assessed.
You may expect to receive your refund within four (4) weeks of shipping your package back to us. Under normal circumstances you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from bank, credit card company or through the mail if item was purchased with personal check or money order (5 business days). We issue refunds in the form of payment used to make your purchase except for money orders, Western Union, or wire transfers in which case you will receive a refund in the form of a company check.
Returned merchandise with damages, broken parts or otherwise considered non-resalable are also considered non-returnable.
How to Return an Item
1. Write us an email: email@example.com to inform us.
2. Prepare items in original packaging complete with all original materials shipped with the instrument and showing no signs of wear or use.
3. Ship the package back to us via a reliable carrier and must be post marked within the first 30 days from the day you received the package.
Refusal of Delivery
If you refuse a delivery, miss your delivery appointment(s), provide inaccurate/non-deliverable address it is considered Refusal of Delivery. If an item is refused upon delivery for any reason other than showing obvious signs of damage, you are responsible for both original and return shipping cost and any other costs involved in the delivery and return process.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5
may leave a review