Model / SKU : KS-TAS-R100G
Conditions : New
Tongkat Ali, a wild shrub , also known as Malaysian ginseng and scientifically named as Eurycoma longifolia Jack, is commonly grown on the wet sandy soil in the virgin rainforest of Southeast Asia near the equator. It is named as "herb with therapuetic effects for thousand diseases” and shares equal popularity with bird's nest and pewter art as one of “the three treasures of Malaysia”.
MALAYSIA WILD TONGKAT ALI is the best choice of 100% natural male health supplement used as aphrodisiac as well as natural energizer against fatigue. It is packed with slices of wild Tongkat Ali root aged more than 50 years grown in Malaysia. The Malay Anti-British hero Mat Kilau died at the age of 124 years is said to be related to his age-long habit of frequent intake of Tongkat Ali decoction. In the 19th century, during the war against the British colonial army, he led guerrilla forces throughout the years in the mountain forest and make use of tongkat ali to improve the fighting spirit of his soldiers. The longevity of Mat Kilau is generally considered to be gifted by tongkat Ali. And it is no wonder tongkat ali is recognized as national treasure of traditional herbal medicine by the Malay people and is as well accredited by the local Chinese as ethnic Chinese Medicinal and Edible classified as tonic for its effectivenesses, including strengthening the immune system, releasing heat and dampness, promote fertility,etc. It also acclaimed to improve renal function, relieve prostate disease, gout, fever, etc.
Tongkat Ali is widely circulated as an outstanding traditional medicinal for generations and believed to own the following effects:
1. It promotes blood circulation and metabolism. Based on this basis, it helps to better human endocrine system & immune function to slow down skin aging process. It is also used for anti-viral, anti-cancer and anti-HIV therapy herbal supplements.
2. It shows significance in boosting human muscle growth, maintain a energetic wellbeing to combat low mood and depression and relieve symptoms of mood disorders.
3. It is traditionally used for remission of diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, high blood sugar, gout and rheumatism and other metabolic diseases.
4. Its fertility boosting function helps to increase testosterone secretion by up to 4.4 times in the blood. It hence directly helps to solve various problems of male sexual dysfunction, especially beneficial to the elderly in nourishing the reproductive system in term of betterments of sperm production and quality.
5. It improves cognitive ability and reduces the risk of heart disease, myocardial infarction, and dementia, anti-ulcer, antipyretic, anti-allergic, tuberculosis, anti-malaria and jaundice.
6. It is also a postpartum tonic that accelerates postpartum body recovery.
7. Rejuvenating effects of tongkat Ali is beneficial to those who need prolonged reading, driving, or those who need to work overnight.
The following approaches in boiling soup with Tongkat Ali slice are believed to be remedial to various human disorders:-
a. For better health : 2-10 grams per day, or 3-4 times weekly 20-30 grams. 10-20 days.
b. To lose weight : 10 grams a day for 1-2 months.
c. To enhance sexual function -10-20 grams per day.
1) 25-35 years old about 15 days.
2) 36-45 years old, about 25 days.
3) 46-55 years old for about 40 days.
4) 56-60 years old about 50 days.
d. Prostatitis - 10-20 grams per day.
Duration of consumptions: (1) about 25 days for mild patients (2) about 40 days for moderate patients (3) about 50 days for severe patients.
e. Gout / rheumatism - 10-20 grams per day. Those with disease for 5 years or less : consume for up to a month. Those with disease for more than 5 years : consume for up to 3 months. Those with rheumatoid should consume for up to 3 months.
f. Diabetes - 10-20 grams per day. Those with disease for 5 years or less :consume for up to a month. Those with disease for more than 5 years : consume for up to 3 months. Dosage could be reduced gradually or make intervals when recovery is observed
g. Long period of consumption increases one’s well-being. Small amount serving direction: 5 -10 grams daily
h. Time for interval consumption: 10-20 grams for 2-3 times a week.
i. To prepare the Chinese Tonic/Herbal Wine with Tongkat Ali, soak about 2.5 kg of Tongkat Ali Slices soaked in wine and brew for at least one month. The therapeutic effects vary on the concentration over the duration of immersion brewing, the more concentrated the better. Take a small cup every night before sleep as beverage for better kidney function (note: not advisable for patients with diabetes, hypertension, or prostate disorders).
100g per box
Questions & Comments
Our panel of courier service companies are:
ABX Express (M) Sdn Bhd
GD Express Sdn Bhd
By making a purchase on eBay, you are agreed to all A E Musical instruments Store and #39;s terms and policies.
A E Musical Instruments Store Return Policy
(RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY READ CAREFULLY)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of delivery (unless otherwise specified) for a refund of the original purchase amount (we are not responsible for return shipping costs). A RM100 restocking fee will incur for all returned instruments. Returned item must be in the original packaging and condition showing no signs of wear or abuse and complete with all collateral materials such as cases, straps, strings, care kits, free gift items, and any other materials that originally shipped with the instrument; otherwise the return will either be refused or a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
A E Musical instruments Store only accepts returns shipped within the first 30 days from delivery. Please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org about your intention of return. We recommend that you use a reliable carrier such as FedEx, UPS or DHL and insure your package when returning your item. A E Musical Instruments Store is not responsible for shipping damages for returns.
All returned items are inspected upon arrival at the A E Musical Instruments Store warehouse. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. If the returned item shows signs of wear or not meeting these requirements, it may be refused or a restocking fee of up to 20% may be assessed.
You may expect to receive your refund within four (4) weeks of shipping your package back to us. Under normal circumstances you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from bank, credit card company or through the mail if item was purchased with personal check or money order (5 business days). We issue refunds in the form of payment used to make your purchase except for money orders, Western Union, or wire transfers in which case you will receive a refund in the form of a company check.
Returned merchandise with damages, broken parts or otherwise considered non-resalable are also considered non-returnable.
How to Return an Item
1. Write us an email: email@example.com to inform us.
2. Prepare items in original packaging complete with all original materials shipped with the instrument and showing no signs of wear or use.
3. Ship the package back to us via a reliable carrier and must be post marked within the first 30 days from the day you received the package.
Refusal of Delivery
If you refuse a delivery, miss your delivery appointment(s), provide inaccurate/non-deliverable address it is considered Refusal of Delivery. If an item is refused upon delivery for any reason other than showing obvious signs of damage, you are responsible for both original and return shipping cost and any other costs involved in the delivery and return process.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review