Klein Tools CL110KIT Electrical Tester / Maintenance Kit w/Clamp Meter, Continuity Tester, GFCI Tester, Line Splitter, Case, Leads, 3 x AAA
Klein Tools clamp meter Kit includes the CL110 400A Auto-Ranging digital clamp meter, RT210 GFCI receptacle Tester and 69409 line splitter 10x. The kit allows for easy testing of live circuits and measuring of voltage. The kit includes a carrying pouch, test leads and batteries. Includes a case, test leads and batteries. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and Craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our Company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American Company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day... Since 1857.
- Clamp Meter measures AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads
- GFCI Receptacle Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles including open group, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral and hot/ground reversed
- Line splitter allows the measuring of current draw up to 15A without splitting the load's power cord
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- AC Auto-Ranging 400 amp digital clamp meter