• Brushed stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents
• LCD that displays system operating parameters, set-up parameters and alarm messages.
• Red alarm light that flashes and beeper that sounds to indicate that an abnormal system event has occurred, including: power failure, improper line voltage supply, collector temperature rise above -40° C, service vacuum pump (after 1000 hours of vacuum use), and moisture in collector.
• Moisture sensor that prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the collector chamber area
• Vacuum break valve that bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off.
• Upright stainless steel collector coil
• Dual 1/3 hp CFC-free refrigeration systems to cool collector to -84° C (-119°)
• Vacuum control valve that maintains set point vacuum level
• Rear-mounted RS-232 port to transmit data to a user-supplied computer. Transmission intervals may be user-configured for 10, 30, 60, 300, or 600 seconds.
• Automatic start-up switch for collector cool-down and vacuum pull-down with manual override switches.
• Retractable, 9” collector drain hose. • Power switch and rear-mounted electrical receptacle (for vacuum pump connection).
• 3/4” OD vacuum connection, three feet of 3/4” ID vacuum hose and two clamps.
CIMB (MY LABORATORIES SERVICES)
WITHIN 1 WEEK FOR STOCK, 2-3 MONTHS IF NON-STOCK
Return policy : subject to review, please check on the spot before accepting
EQUIPMENT 1 YEARS AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT.