Freeze-dry systems with environmentally safe, CFC-/HCFC-free refrigerants that do not harm the ozone layer. FreeZone Plus Cascade models are designed specically for samples with low eutectic points.
• Upright collector chamber simplifies defrosting; many models include built-in hot gas defrost to quickly melt any collected ice
• Automatic one-button startup initiates condenser cooldown and vacuum pulldown
• LCD indicates temperature in °C or °F; vacuum in mbar, Pa, and torr • LED vacuum and temperature “waves” on all except 1L models show relative system vacuum and collector temperature
• LED alarm light on all except 1L models flashes for abnormal events, including power interruptions, improper power supply, when collector temperature rises above -40°C, and required vacuum pump service
• Vacuum control valve on all except 1L systems maintains vacuum level
Connectivity: • RS-232 port on all models except 1L can be used to transmit data to a computer
• Easy to service with retractable drain hoses
• Cabinets are white epoxy-coated steel with brushed stainless-steel front panels and blue accents
• Console models have removable front panels and are roomy enough to accommodate vacuum pump • Benchtop models easily fit on laboratory benchtop to process light to moderate loads
• PTFE-coated collector chamber and coil for processes involving corrosive compounds are available
Required Accessories: All require vacuum pumps and glassware; all except 4.5L models require drying accessories (4.5L models come with permanently installed 10-port stainless-steel drying chamber for bulk sample connection). Contact your Fisher Scientific* Customer Service Representative for pump compatibility and drying accessory details. Includes: 8’ (2.4m) cord. Models wired for 115V, 60Hz include 3-wire cord with 20A NEMA 5-20P plug. Models wired for 220/240V 50Hz or 208/230V 60Hz include 3-wire cord with 20A NEMA 6-20P plug.
Compliance: Conform to ETL listed for UL standard (60Hz), CAN/CSA (60Hz), CE marked (220V/240V, 50Hz models)
CIMB (MY LABORATORIES SERVICES)
WITHIN 1 WEEK FOR STOCK, 2-3 MONTHS IF NON-STOCK
Return policy : subject to review, please check on the spot before accepting
EQUIPMENT 1 YEARS AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT.