LBYB - 055 CREE XM - L2 Tactical Diving LED Flashlight
The LBYB - 055 tactical flashlight is made from heavy-duty aviation magnesium alloy. It is mainly used for diving works, underwater fishing operations, salvage operations, underwater archaeological works. Also it is an ideal choice for outdoor activities, such as fishing, hiking, caving, hunting and seeking survival without fear of rainy days.
- Adopts CREE XM - L2 LED, 1188.8LM, super bright
- Aviation magnesium-aluminium alloy case and non-skid design
- 80m waterproof, builds for professional diving. Suggested diving depth: 25m
- Compact and easy to use: ideal for diving, camping, hiking, fishing, running, night walking and emergency
- Easy to carry with you as a backup and is small enough to be put in your pocket, handbag, drawer, or car compartment
- Powered by 1 x 18650 / 26550 li-ion rechargeable battery or 3 x AAA battery, lighting on for 4 - 5h
- Lumen: 1188.8LM
- Color Temperature: 6225K cool white
- Light Source: 1pc CREE XM - L2
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Lighting Distance: 500m (max)
- Battery: 1 x 18650 or 26550 li-ion battery or 3 x AAA battery (not included)
- Using Time: 4 - 5 hours
Body Material: Magnesium Alloy
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Package weight: 0.356 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 7.00 x 7.00 x 19.50 cm / 2.76 x 2.76 x 7.68 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Diving LED Flashlight, 1 x Battery Jar
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.